Associates - The Radio One Sessions Vol.2 1984-1985 mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Electronic / Rock|
|Title:||The Radio One Sessions Vol.2 1984-1985|
|Style:||New Wave, Synth-pop|
|Date of release:||2003|
|MP3 album size:||1638 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1138 mb|
|Digital formats:||WAV ADX MP2 VOX MP1 MOD AIFF|
Recorded September 29, 1983 & broadcast November 23, 1983.
The Solo Sessions, Vol. 1 is an album by jazz pianist Bill Evans, released in 1989.
Radio One Sessions, Vol. 1: 1981-1983. Radio One Sessions, Vol.
Send "The Associates" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: The Radio One Sessions Volume One 1981-1983. The Associates - The Radio One Sessions Volume One 1981-1983 Album Lyrics. 1. Waiting for the Love Boat Lyrics. 3. It's Better This Way Lyrics. The Associates Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Associates Lyrics.
The Radio One Sessions (The Damned album). The Radio One Sessions (1996) is a CD by The Damned consisting of all their BBC sessions for Janice Long, Mike Read and Saturday Live with Richard Skinner - in other words all their Radio One sessions except the ones recorded for John Peel. In addition, there are two tracks which were recorded for Peel, the tracks "Liar" and "Hit Or Miss".
The first five songs feature the strong original lineup of Mackenzie, Rankine and Dempsey, who along with drummers John Murphy and Steve Golding demonstrated how guitar music could embrace chilly power and riveting spotlight drama at one and the same time.
The Radio One Sessions is a compilation of BBC Radio One sessions recorded by Britpop group Elastica. The album is notable for the appearance of several songs not included on any other Elastica release. Annie" (Donna Matthews) - 1:15. Spastica" (Justine Frischmann) - 2:34. Line Up" (Frischmann) - 3:12. Vaseline" (Frischmann) - 1:20. Brighton Rock" (Frischmann, Elastica) - 1:56.
Live At The BBC Vol 2. Lloyd Cole and The Commotions. 1 more album featuring this track. Between 1984 and 1989, the band scored four UK Top 20 albums and five UK Top 40 singles. After breaking up in 1989, Lloyd Cole embarked on a solo career. The band reformed briefly in 2004 to perform a 20th anniversary mini-tour of the UK and Ireland. Signed to Polydor in 1984, the band was known for combining Clark's twangy guitar style with Cole's low-key singing style.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||A Matter Of Gender||4:30|
|2||Message Oblique Speech||4:25|
|3||The Affectionate Punch||5:03|
Written-By – Hackady*, Pockriss*
|5||The Crying Game
Written-By – Stephens*
|6||Even Dogs In The Wild||4:05|
Written-By – Javor*, Seress*, Lewis*
|8||Heart Of Glass
Producer – Barry Anthony AndrewsWritten-By – Stein*, Harry*
|10||Take Me To The Girl||4:11|
- Licensed Through – BBC Worldwide Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strange Fruit
- Copyright (c) – Strange Fruit
- Bass – Roberto Soave (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7)
- Drums – Jim Russell (tracks: 6, 7), Mority von Oswald* (tracks: 8 to 11), Steve Golding (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Engineer – Barry Andrews (tracks: 8 to 11), Graham Puddifoot (tracks: 1 to 4), Peter Watts (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Guitar – Ian McIntosh (tracks: 1 to 4, 8 to 11), Martin Lowe (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Keyboards – Howard Hughes* (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Liner Notes – Paul Lester
- Photography By [Cover] – Sheila Rock
- Producer – Dale Griffin (tracks: 1 to 4), Harry Parker (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Vocals – Billy MacKenzie
- Written-By – Rankine* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5), MacKenzie* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 9 to 14), Hutchison* (tracks: 11), Reid* (tracks: 12)
NotesTracks 1-4: Richard Skinner session, 15th July 1984
Tracks 5-7: Saturday Live session, 26th January 1985
Tracks 8-11: Janice Long session, 8th September, 1985
Tracks 12-14: recorded for Phil Kennedy, BBC Manchester
Jewel Case with 4 page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 605563611825
- Matrix / Runout: SFRSCD118 STRANGE FRUIT 42815
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5018