Fiddle Fever - Waltz Of The Wind mp3 flac download
|Title:||Waltz Of The Wind|
|Date of release:||1984|
|MP3 album size:||1962 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1652 mb|
|Digital formats:||AC3 WAV XM FLAC VOX AUD AU|
Fiddle Fever, the eclectic string band around Jay Ungar best known for Ashokan Farewell, only did one album ( Waltz of the Wind on the Flying Fish label).
UMG (от лица компании "New Rounder"); AMRA, EMI Music Publishing, Sony ATV Publishing.
Try refreshing this page. If that doesn't work, please visit our help page. This will cause a logout.
Waltz of the Wind (1984). Album by Fiddle Fever. was covered in. Ashokan Farewell (Theme From Ken Burns' the Civil War) by Los Straitjackets (2019).
Waltz of the Wind, 03:49. Ashokan Farewell, 04:05. Vladimir's Steamboat, 04:10. Poto and Cabengo, 08:11. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
After the instrumental "Ashokan Farewell" was featured as the theme of Ken Burns' Civil War documentary on PBS, Fiddle Fever became the hottest unknown bluegrass outfit going. The original tune, penned by leader/fiddler Jay Ungar, is included in this compilation. The entire set resonates with pure Americana and is equally rewarding, particularly a rollicking "You Low Down Dirty Dog" that will put even the slimiest scoundrel in their place.
From the Album Best Of Fiddle Fever - Waltz Of The Wind. Exclusive Prime pricing. Customers Who Bought This Song's Album Also Bought. Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1. This shopping feature will continue to load items. A Fiddler's Holiday With The Jay Ungar & Molly Mason Family Band.
13. Waltz of the Wind. More by Fiddle Fever. Songs Of The Civil War. More Fiddle Fever. Listen to Best of Fiddle Fever - Waltz of the Wind now. Listen to Best of Fiddle Fever - Waltz of the Wind in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Fiddle Fever had its greatest exposure seven years after they split up, when their recording of Unger's instrumental "Ashokan Farewell," from their second album Waltz of the Wind, was featured as the theme song of the Ken Burns PBS documentary The Civil War in 1991. The tune was inspired by the fiddle and dance workshops conducted by members of the group at the Ashokan camp in New York's Catskill Mountains.
Lyrics for top songs by Fiddle Fever. Vladimir's Steamboat. Contranova (Sheehan's Reel/Daly's Reel/Batchelder's Reel/Ross's Reel Fiddle Fever. Melt Down at Indian Point. Staying All Night and Going to the Barndance. MacPherson's Fiddle & MacPherson's Strut.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Snowbird In The Ashbank
Arranged By – Evan Stover, Jay UngarWritten-By – Trad.*
|A2||Waltz Of The Wind
Written-By – Fred Rose
Arranged By – Fiddle FeverWritten-By – Trad.*
Written-By – Jay Ungar
Written-By – Jay Ungar
Arranged By – Evan StoverWritten-By – Trad.*
|B2||Poto And Cabengo
Written-By – Matt Glaser
|B3||Old Fashioned Love
Written-By – Cecil Mack, J.P. Johnson*
Written-By – Evan Stover
Written-By – Thorkell Sigurbjornsson*
- Recorded At – Blue Jay Studios
- Backing Vocals – Claudia Glaser*, Lyn Hardy (tracks: A2)
- Banjo – Tony Trischka (tracks: B1)
- Cover [Cover Design] – Claudia Rose
- Fiddle – Matt Glaser, Russ Barenberg (tracks: B5)
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Jay Ungar
- Fiddle, Viola – Evan Stover
- Guitar – Molly Mason (tracks: A3), Russ Barenberg
- Mastered By – Walt Copeland
- Percussion, Mandolin – Russ Barenberg (tracks: A3)
- Photography [Front Cover] – J. Bruce McLuskey
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Eric Levenson
- Piano – Matt Glaser (tracks: A2)
- Producer – Fiddle Fever
- Producer, Engineer – Glen Berger*
- Vocals, Bass – Molly Mason
Notesbest recordings by Fiddle Fever from the two albums they recorded for Flying Fish, oringially issued in 1981 and 1984. The album includes the original recording of fiddler Jay Ungar's popular "Ashokan Farewell,"
Back cover track list incorrectly has: B2. Old Fashioned Love, B3. Poto And Cabengo.
Side B label track list correctly has: B2. Poto And Cabengo, B3. Old Fashioned Love.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): WEC FF-303-A2 WAKEFIELD 43725-A2 Sm#1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): WEC FF-303-B2 WAKEFIELD 43725-B2 Sm#1