Opeth - Heritage mp3 flac download
|Date of release:||2011|
|MP3 album size:||1287 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1542 mb|
|Digital formats:||VQF AU APE WAV ASF VOX DMF|
All rights reserved to Opeth. Mikael Åkerfeldt – guitar, mellotron, grand piano, vocals, sound effects, mixing, engineering, production Fredrik Åkesson – guitar Per Wiberg – grand piano, ellotron, rhodes piano, Hammond B3 Martín Mendez – bass guitar, upright bass Martin Axenrot – drums, percussion.
Heritage (Opeth album). Cover art by Travis Smith. Studio album by Opeth. Heritage is the tenth studio album by Swedish Progressive metal band Opeth. It was released on 14 September 2011 through Roadrunner Records. The album was recorded in early 2011 at Atlantis/Metronome Studios in Stockholm and produced by Mikael Åkerfeldt, engineered by Janne Hansson, and mixed by Steven Wilson. It takes on a full-fledged Progressive rock sound, something the band had always wanted to do for some time. It is a stark contrast to the Progressive metal and death metal sounds of their past albums.
Talk:Heritage (Opeth album). This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Heritage (Opeth album) article. This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject. Furthermore, he says the album contains "somewhat linear songs, often times with little regard as to key, time signature or context and feel".
The album sold 19,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release and debuted at number 19 on the Billboard 200 chart Heritage became the second Opeth album to not feature any death growls and had a much more progressive style than previous albums from the band, something that Åkerfeldt had been wanting to do for some time. The first two songs Åkerfeldt wrote for Heritage were in the.
Heritage is the tenth studio album by Swedish progressive metal band Opeth, released on September 14, 2011 through Roadrunner Records.
Heritage is not the album for the fans of death metal, it is for all the fans that know to hear the beautiful music and are able to realize it without subjective thoughts that confuse everyone. It's a brilliant album!
Opeth headlines Psycho Las Vegas on Sunday, August 18th. Get your tickets here: ww. ivapsycho. com The Original Misfits Electric Wizard Clutch Carcass. Opeth play Birlikte Güzel Sunar: Rock Off, Istanbul on Saturday 6th July. Download Festival yesterday evening at Donington Park, UK! Tonight Opeth play Rock The Coast Festival, Fuengirola in Spain: Mainstage 2 @ 19:20.
Label: Roadrunner Records – 1686-177052. It's made the Top 20 US Billboard album charts, it's topped the charts in other countries. Wow, I just love how a band sneaks prog like this to the masses. Heritage is an album that might not grab you the first listen (which also surprises me of its chart success). But after a few listen, this album really made a believer out of me.
On their 10th album, Heritage, they aren't. For longtime fans, the shift from progressive death metal to full-on progressive rock won't be a surprise: 2003's Damnation gave a good idea of what Åkerfeldt sounded like doing clean vocals sans death growls, and since 1995's debut, Orchid, he's never been afraid to stretch the templates of all the genres they incorporate. The final picture depicts a tree sprouting the heads of each Opeth member with the noggin of ex-keyboardist and backing vocalist Per Wiberg, who left the band after recording his parts for the new record, toppling into "a pile of ex-members' skulls. Beneath those skulls?
Swedish metal act Opeth are back with their 10th album, ‘Heritage,’ and the disc marks a departure from the band's signature sound. Opeth have taken a different route on the album, as frontman Mikael Åkerfeldt chose not to growl or deliver heavy vocals on the record. Heritage' opens with a solemn instrumental piano piece which then leads into the disc's first single, ‘The Devil’s Orchard. ‘The song is a gloomy yet jazzy and funky tune which highlights the complex guitar playing by Åkerfeldt and Karl Fredrik Åkesson.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Grand Piano – Joakim Svalberg
|2||The Devil's Orchard||6:40|
|3||I Feel The Dark||6:40|
Effects [Fx] – Charlie Dodd
Flute – Björn J:son LindhPercussion – Alex Acuña
|8||The Lines In My Hand||3:49|
|10||Marrow Of The Earth||4:21|
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Atlantis Studio
- Recorded At – No Man's Land
- Recorded At – Junkmail Studios
- Mixed At – No Man's Land
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Artwork – Travis Smith
- Artwork [Concept] – Mikael Åkerfeldt
- Bass Guitar [Electric And Upright] – Martin Mendez
- Concept By [Assistant Exclusive Booklet], Design [Assistant Exclusive Booklet] – Paul Barker
- Concept By [Exclusive Booklet], Design [Exclusive Booklet], Photography By [Exclusive Booklet] – Christer Lorichs
- Drums, Percussion – Martin Axenrot
- Electric Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Fredrik Åkesson
- Engineer – Janne Hansson
- Engineer [Additional Vocals, Additional Fx], Mixed By – Steven Wilson
- Engineer [Demo Keepers, Additional Mellotron], Producer, Mixed By – Mikael Åkerfeldt
- Management – Andy Farrow
- Management [Assistant] – Jasper Schuurmans
- Mastered By – Peter Mew
- Organ [Hammond B3], Mellotron, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer], Grand Piano – Per Wiberg
- Photography By – Sandra Artigas
- Photography By [Exclusive Booklet] – Martin Axenrot
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mellotron, Grand Piano, Effects [Fx] – Mikael Åkerfeldt
- Written-By, Lyrics By – Mikael Åkerfeldt
NotesStandard jewel case version.
Printed on the circumference of the disc: "Issued under licence to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B.V. Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V, (P) & (C) 2011 The All Blacks B.V. Manufactured and distributed by Fabriqué et distribué par Warner Music Canada Co. A warner Music Group Company. Une entreprise de Warner Music Group. All rights reserved. Tous droits réservés."
"Slither" recorded as a tribute in memory of Ronnie James Dio.
Made in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 016861770525
- Matrix / Runout (mirrored): 1686177052 #110812Z16
- Mastering SID Code (mirrored): LT36
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT36
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Other (Inner Mould Ring): MADE IN CANADA 4
|RR7705-2, 1686-177052, 1686-17705-2||Opeth||Heritage (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR7705-2, 1686-177052, 1686-17705-2||Europe||2011|
|1686-177051||Opeth||Heritage (2xLP, Album)||Roadrunner Records||1686-177051||US||2011|
|RRCAR-17705-1||Opeth||Heritage (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Ora)||Roadrunner Records||RRCAR-17705-1||Germany||2011|
|1686-17705-2||Opeth||Heritage (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Warner Music Argentina||1686-17705-2||Argentina||2011|
|RRCAR-17705-1||Opeth||Heritage (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Blu)||Roadrunner Records||RRCAR-17705-1||Germany||2011|