Terry Kelly - On The Move mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Pop / Folk music|
|Title:||On The Move|
|Date of release:||1984|
|MP3 album size:||1356 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1625 mb|
|Digital formats:||AUD DTS ASF XM MP4 DMF AIFF|
TERRY KELLY: Drivin To Mexico (T. Kelly & D. O'Doherty) On the Move, 1984, GUN RECORDS TKPC 8391.
Terry Kelly, Category: Artist, Albums: Always There, The Power of the Dream, Olde Tyme Christmas, Across America, Far Cry from Leaving, Singles: Down's Really Up (feat.
Terry Kelly, CM (born 1955 in St. John's, Newfoundland) is a Canadian country/folk music artist, athlete and professional speaker. Kelly has released six studio albums and charted eleven singles on the RPM Canadian country singles chart. In addition to award nominations from the Juno Awards and the Canadian Country Music Association, Kelly has also won seven East Coast Music Awards.
Album · 1992 · 10 Songs. Divided Highway Terry Kelly. Listen on Apple Music. Portraits of Honour - Single. Kelly released his first studio album, On the Move, in 1985. His second album, Face to Face, was released in 1988. In My Father's House," the first single from Kelly's third studio album, 1992's Divided Highway, was nominated for Single and SOCAN Song of the Year at the 1993 Canadian Country Music Association Awards.
Terry's one the best performers and songwriters that we have here on the Space Coast! - Java John Goldacker, "On the Flip Side" radio show on WFIT, 8. FM, Melbourne. He's a great performer.
Listen to Move from Clifford Brown & Maynard Ferguson & Clark Terry's The Seasons Greetings From for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect to this site.
Album The Power of the Dream. A Pittance Of Time Lyrics. They fought and some died for their homeland They fought and some died, now it's our land Look at his little child; there's no fear in her eyes Could he not show respect for other dads who have died? Take two minutes, would you mind? It's a pittance of time For the boys and the girls who went over In peace may they rest, may we never forget Why they died It's a pittance of time. It's a pittance of time For the boys and the girls who go over In peacetime our best still don battle dress And lay their lives on the line It's a pittance of time. In peace may they rest Lest we forget why they died Take a pittance of time. A Pittance Of Time" Track Info. Written By Terry Kelly. Published By Jefter Publishing. The Power of the Dream Terry Kelly. 8. A Pittance Of Time.
Christmas in the Trenches. Album: Olde Tyme Christmas, 2004. Provided to YouTube by TuneCore. Christmas in the Trenches · Terry Kelly. 2004 Gun Records Inc. Released on: 2004-11-15. Auto-generated by YouTube. Deep Purple Smoke On the Water. Ретро ФМ 70e. Village People Ymca.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Drivin' To Mexico
Written-By – D. O'Doherty*, T. Kelly*
|A2||Jeffrey's Song (Daddy On The Road)
Written-By – T. Kelly*
|A3||He Don't Love You
Written-By – C. Carter*, C. Mayfield*, J. Butler*
Written-By – T. Kelly*
Written-By – B. Staines*
|A6||Sweet Home Alabama
Written-By – King*, Rossington*, Van Zant*
Written-By – D. McLean*
|B2||Song For Mira
Written-By – A. MacGillivray*
Written-By – R. Hynes*
Written-By – P. Simon*
Written-By – Traditional
|B6||Cats In The Cradle
Written-By – H. Chapin*
|B7a||Feller From Fortune|
|B7b||Farewell To Nova Scotia
Written-By – H. Creighton*
|B7c||This Land Is Your Land
Written-By – W. Guthrie*
|B7d||Heavy Water Plant
Written-By – Mick MacLennan
- Manufactured By – Gun Records
- Distributed By – Gun Records
- Recorded At – Solar Audio Recording
- Recorded At – S.R.S. Studios
- Recorded At – The Crow Pub
- Mixed At – ESP Studios, Toronto
- Mixed At – S.R.S. Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – The Lacquer Channel Limited
- Pressed By – Quality Records Limited
- Mastered At – The Lacquer Channel
- Art Direction – Bruce Kierstead, Dereck Day
- Backing Vocals – Dale Boutilier, Jim Neil, Wayne Nicholson
- Backing Vocals, Piano [Acoustic] – Wayne Hunt
- Bass Guitar – Bruce Dixon, Paul Steenhuis
- Design – Graphic Design Associates
- Drums, Percussion – John Alphonse
- Electric Guitar – Glenn Simmons
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – George Antoniak, Jon Zaslow
- Electric Guitar, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Doug Varty
- Fiddle, Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar – David McIsaac*
- Illustration – Kevin Sollows
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Linn Programs] – Declan O'Doherty
- Mastered By – George Graves
- Mixed By [ Side A - Assistant] – Lorne Feld
- Mixed By [Live] – Paul Steenhuis
- Mixed By [Side A] – Dee Long
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Bob Lucier
- Percussion – Ken Trevenna
- Producer, Arranged By – Declan O'Doherty
- Recorded By [Live] – Chuck O'Hara
- Recorded By [Side A - Assistant] – Greg Moore
- Recorded By [Side A] – Harold Tsistinas, Jeff Rowland , Pat Martin , Paul Steenhuis
- Saxophone – John Johnson
- Vocals, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar – Terry Kelly
NotesReleased with inner lyric sleeve.
Side A was recorded by Harold Tsistinas and Pat Martin at Solar Audio, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Paul Steenhuis and Jeff Rowland with assistant Greg Moore at S.R.S. Studio, London, Ontario.
Mixed by Dee Long and assisted by Lorne Feld at E.S.P., Toronto, Ontario.
Mastered at The Lacquer Channel, Toronto, Ontario by George Graves.
Live recording at The Crow Pub, Sydney, Nova Scotia by Chuck O'Hara.
Mixed by Paul Steenhuis at S.R.S. Studio, London, Ontario.
Track B7a - "Public Domain"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): WRC-1-3710-A TLC-A Qu
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): WRC-1-3710-B TLC-A Qu