J.J. Cale - The Very Best Of J.J. Cale mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Rock / Blues|
|Title:||The Very Best Of J.J. Cale|
|Style:||Blues Rock, Folk Rock|
|MP3 album size:||1936 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1316 mb|
|Digital formats:||ADX APE WAV FLAC XM RA AIFF|
Features Song Lyrics for . Cale's The Very Best of . Cale" Ringtones to your Cell.
Cale Album: Best Of . February 2017, 20:20. Used drive : TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-216DB Adapter: 0 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 6 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000.
The new album is called Stay Around with its release date set as April 26, 2019. Chasing You" (2:58), the first single from the album, was digitally released on January 31, 2019 and was released physically as a vinyl single on Record Store Day on April 13, 2019. The title track "Stay Around" (3:05) was digitally released on March 20, 2019. 1997 Anyway the Wind Blows: The Anthology. 1997 The Very Best of J. J. Cale (Mercury Records). 2000 Universal Masters Collection. 2003 After Midnight (German release). 2006 The Definitive Collection.
Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L001. Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 01N5. Other Versions (5 of 10) View All. Cat.
Cale - Stay Around (2019). Cale & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido (2006). inMusic Vinyl & HR. 8 months ago . Cale - Discography (1971-2009).
Used drive : TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-216DB Adapter: 0 ID: 0.
As best-of collections go, this one is uncommonly understated. Which is probably appropriate given that the singer/songwriter it celebrates is one of the most taciturn rock & rollers to ever saunter down a dusty road. Decades into a career that has produced more commercial success than one might suppose, Cale's Very Best consists of one disc; outtakes and rarities padding a second disc don't fit Cale's less-is-more aesthetic. There's no essay elevating the Oklahoman as a great blues-rock pathfinder, though Eric Clapton and Dire Straits are among the platinum performers. Clearly not the best album from such a great artist, but there is enough here to make it very likeable.
Eric Clapton considered . Neil Young said he was as good as Hendrix. John Weldon Cale is sitting in the kitchen of his rural ranch-style bungalow with the blinds drawn against the sun, staring at the wall. Clapton’s cover of Cale’s After Midnight on the former’s 1970 debut solo album gave his mentor a weird career, though he still reckons my songs are way more famous than I am. My bass playing friend, the late Carl Radle, played him the tune. When he later heard that Clapton had covered it, he thought it was a wind-up.
Cale discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top . Cale albums can be found at the top of the list. To make it easy for you, we haven't included . Cale singles, EPs, or compilations, so everything you see here should only be studio albums. If you think the greatest . Cale album, then vote it up, even if it's not necessarily the most popular
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Call Me The Breeze||2:35|
|6||Midnight In Memphis||4:24|
|8||Rock And Roll Records||2:07|
|11||I'll Make Love To You Anytime||3:12|
|12||Don't Cry Sister||2:13|
Arranged By – J.J. Cale
|18||Devil In Disguise||2:01|
Written-By [Co-writer] – Christine Lakeland
Written-By [Co-writer] – Christine Lakeland
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany – 50993210
- Published By – Audigram Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Johnny Bienstock Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Mastered At – PolyGram Studios
- Accordion – Garth Hudson
- Acoustic Bass – Joe Zinkan, Larry Taylor
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Al Capps, George Tidwell, Bob Holmes*
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Al Capps, Cam Mullins
- Backing Vocals – Christine Lakeland, Diane Davidson*, Gary Paxton, Hoyt Axton, Joanne Sweeney, Leslie Taylor, Marilyn Davis, Sherry Porter
- Bass – Bill Raffenspeger*, Billy Cox, Bob Moore, Bobby Ray*, Carl Radle, Carol Kaye, Charles Dungey, David Hood, Emory Gordy*, Gary Gilmore , Joe Osborn, Michael Rhodes, Mike Leech, Nick Rather, Norbert Putnam, Tim Drummond, Tommy Cogbill
- Cello – Nancy Stein*
- Compilation Producer – Bas Hartong, Bill Levenson
- Congas – Farrell Morris, James Nichols , Jimmy Karstein, Robert "Tarp" Tarrant*
- Coordinator [Project Coordinaton] – Jackie Stansfield, Terri Tierney
- Design – Wherefore Art?
- Drums – Ace Tone Rhythm Machine, Bill Boatman, Buddy Harmon*, Chuck Browning, Farrell Morris, George Soule, Hal Blaine, Hayward Bishop, James Cruce, James Mitthauer*, Jim Keltner, Jim Karstein*, Karl Himmel, Ken Buttrey*, Kenny Malone, Roger Hawkins, Russ Kunkel, Terry Perkins
- Electric Guitar – Chuck Browning, Don Preston , Gordon Payne, Gordon Shryock, Grady Martin, Harold Bradley, James Burton, Reggie Young, Richard Thompson, Steve Gibson, Tommy Cogbill
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Gut String], Slide Guitar, Lead Guitar, Piano, Organ, Synthesizer, Bass, Drums, Vocals – J.J. Cale
- Electric Piano – Barry Beckett, Beegie Cruzer, David Briggs , Pig Robbins*, Larry Bell, Leon Russell
- Engineer [Mixing] – Audie Ashworth, David Johnson , Gene Eichelberger, Hugh Davies , J.J. Cale, J.R. McNeely, Jimmy Tarbutton*, Jerry Masters, Jim Williamson, Joe Mills, Les Ladd, Paul Brown, Rick Horton, Ron Reynolds, Ronnie Light*, Stan Hutto
- Engineer [Recording] – Audie Ashworth, Brett Newman, Chad Hailey, Charlie Paakari*, Chip Young, Christine Lakeland, David Johnson , Duane Seykora, Gene Eichelberger, Hugh Davies , J.J. Cale, Jimmy Tarbutton*, Jerry Masters, Jim Williamson, Joe Mills, Les Ladd, Paul Brown, Paul McManus, Rail Jon Roguit*, Rick Horton, Ron Reynolds, Ronnie Light*, Stan Hutto, Steve Ripley
- Executive-Producer – Matthieu Lauriot-Prévost*
- Fiddle – Bill Boatman, Buddy Spiker*, Shorty Lavender, Vasser Clements*
- Harmonica – Charlie McCoy, Ed Colis, Terry McMillian*
- Mandolin – Bill Kenner
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell, Gary Mayo
- Organ – Bobby Emmons, Christine Lakeland, David Briggs , Jim Keltner, Kossie Gardner*, Spooner Oldham
- Other [Project Assistance] – Catherine Ladis, Donna Fetchko, Eileen Cleary, Matthew Tilley
- Percussion – Farrell Morris, J.I. Allison*, Jim Keltner, Jim Karstein*, Karl Himmel
- Photography By – James R. Minchin III*
- Piano – Barry Beckett, Bill Payne, Bill Purcell*, Bob Wilson, Bobby Emmons, Bobby Woods*, David Briggs , Glen D. Hardin*, Pig Robbins*, Jerry Smith , Jerry Whitehurst, John Galley, Tony Migliori*
- Producer – Audie Ashworth (tracks: 1 to 10, 15 to 20), J.J. Cale (tracks: 15 to 20)
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Josh Graves, Walter Haynes
- Rhythm Guitar – Bill Boatman, Christine Lakeland, Harold Bradley, Jimmy Capps, Jimmy Johnson , John Christopher*, Mac Gayden, Paul Davis , Ray Edentown*, Reggie Young, Steve Ripley, Tommy Tedesco
- Saxophone – Billy Puett, Dennis Solee*, Norm Ray
- Slide Guitar – Mac Gayden
- Steel Drums – Robert Greenidge
- Steel Guitar – Buddy Emmons, Lloyd Green, Weldon Myrick
- Synthesizer – Mike Lawler
- Trombone – Bill Humble, Dennis Goode*, George Bohanon, Terry Williams
- Trumpet – Bob Phillips, Don Sheffield, George Tidwell, Steve Madaio
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Farrell Morris
- Viola – Marcy Dicterow-Vaj*
- Violin – Carl Gorodetzy*, Doug Atwell, Marv Chantry*, Roy Christensen, Shelly Kurland*, Sid Page
- Written-By – J.J. Cale (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 20)
NotesTracks 1 - 4 taken from Naturally
Track 5 taken from Really
Track 6 previously unreleased, taken from the "Really" sessions.
Tracks 7 and 8 taken from Okie
Tracks 9 and 10 taken from Troubadour
Tracks 11 - 14 taken from 5
Tracks 15 and 16 taken from Shades
Tracks 17 - 19 taken from Grasshopper
Track 20 taken from #8
Mastered at Georgetown Mastering, Nashville, Tennessee and at PolyGram Studios.
Special thanks - Chris Ancliff, Barry Barnes, Paul Hussey, Margery Greenspan, Craig Benson, Mike Kappus, David Munns and Jerry Rappaport.
All songs published by Audigram Songs, Inc. (BMI) except tracks 1 - 3 published by Johnny Bienstock Music (BMI) and track 4 published by Warner/Tamerlane Publishing Co. (BMI)
This Compilation ℗ 1997 Polygram International Music B.V. © 1997 Polygram International Music B.V.
Other editions of 534 754-2:
The Very Best Of J.J. Cale - Made in Germany by PMDC
The Very Best Of J.J. Cale - Made in Germany by EDC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31453 47542 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 731453475427
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Price Code: PY 900
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2 and 4): IFPI L002
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0129
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0126
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0119
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0116
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 and 2): 07314 534 754-2 03 + 50993210
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 07314 534 754-2 04 + 50993210
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 07314 534 754-2 02 +
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text, Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text, Variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L B
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text, Variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Matrix / Runout (Mould text, Variant 4): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L J
|534 754-2||J.J. Cale||The Very Best Of J.J. Cale (CD, Comp)||Mercury||534 754-2||Europe||1997|
|534 754-4||J.J. Cale||The Very Best Of J.J. Cale (Cass, Comp)||PolyGram Polska||534 754-4||Poland||1997|
|0602498483220||J.J. Cale||The Very Best Of J.J. Cale (CD, Comp, Dig)||Mercury||0602498483220||Europe||1997|
|534 754-2||J.J. Cale||The Very Best Of J.J. Cale (CD, Comp)||Mercury||534 754-2||Canada||1997|
|314 534 754-2||J.J. Cale||The Very Best Of J.J. Cale (CD, Comp, Club)||Mercury, Chronicles||314 534 754-2||US||1997|