Wil Key - Globetrotter: Side A mp3 flac download
|Title:||Globetrotter: Side A|
|Date of release:||2018|
|MP3 album size:||1867 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1706 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP2 MMF AA AU MOD APE DMF|
Matrix, Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): 0701 - 439 B SST 1 A 1. Rights Society: gema. Other (On back cover top right): 0559.
The project is the first part in a two-album series. Globetrotter (Side B) is set to be released sometime in 2019. Although he has many years of writing and performing experience under his belt, he says "I feel as though this is just the beginning, I have many stories to make!" Connect.
Introducing "GLOBETROTTER (SIDE A)" - the 4th studio album by Los Angeles-based artist -Wil Key. An 11-song odyssey recorded in 1. .Moving up the charts. We are Currently on the LA Soul Chart for ReverbNation. If you have not peeped the Globetrotter:Side A album yet, head over to: ww. dbaby. Globetrotter: A - Wil Key. Listen by.
Wil Key. Globetrotter: A, 2018. Wil Key. Worldwide Suite, 09:24.
11 Songs, 1 Hour 22 Minutes. Released: Jun 23, 2018. 2018 Wil Key. More By Wil Key. See All. But a Woman. Ride The Wave (12" Extended Version). This is the first full-length single release from the Globetrotter: Side A album. Each track on the album was recorded in a different country and features over 40 artists and musicians from all over the world. babymakingmusic sexmusic chill jazzysoul oceanmusic sensual realinstruments maxwell kem sade rastinecalhounIII marioguarini eduardotancredi.
Listen to Wil Key In conversation about Globetrotter: Side A by The Soul Haven for free. Follow The Soul Haven to never miss another show. 2019 сингл Extended Version. 2018 Short Version. Best of Wil Key. Нравится. мы улучшили вашПлейлист дня и другие умные плейлисты.
|2||A Million Miles Away||6:29|
|5||Ride The Wave||6:29|
|6||Let The Music Take Me||7:02|
|7||Open Your Eyes||7:12|
|8||Got So Far To Go||7:48|
- Bass Guitar – Cecil Thomas, Jr (tracks: 8), Mario Guarini (tracks: 5), Maurice Ellis (tracks: 1, 9), Raymond McKinley (tracks: 3,11)
- Drums – Edoardo Tancredi (tracks: 5), Gordon Campbell (tracks: 11), Isaih Williams-Dismuke (tracks: 8), Reggie Johnson (tracks: 8), Tony Austin (tracks: 1,9), Vincent Fossett Jr. (tracks: 6,10)
- Electric Guitar – Jairus Mozee (tracks: 11), Kendall Gilder (tracks: 11), Yohei Nakamura (tracks: 8)
- Engineer – Caleb Songer (tracks: 6), Jennifer Ruffalo (tracks: 1), Juan Carlos Fernández Puerta (tracks: 9), Lucca Ricci (tracks: 3), Mike Coromina (tracks: 11), Rob Delgadillo (tracks: 8), Taylor McCoy (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11), Tommaso Cancellieri (tracks: 5)
- Guitar – Darrell Crooks (tracks: 1,9)
- Keyboards – Andrae Alexander (tracks: 8)
- Lead Vocals – Andre Washington (tracks: 11), Candace Coles (tracks: 11), Maritri Garrett (tracks: 8), Ramona Dunlap (tracks: 1)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Angela Coleman (tracks: 8,11), Benjamin Bush (tracks: 5), L. Young (tracks: 8,11), Laura Key (tracks: 11), Skyler Jordan (tracks: 8,11), Vince Durrell (tracks: 11)
- Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Synthesizer, Electric Guitar, Engineer, Composed By – Wil Key (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)
- Mastered By – Dom "Magic" Irie (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)
- Mixed By – Joel Numa (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)
- Photography – Cristian Coronado, Penny Ozinga
- Rap – Juice E.T. Hugo (tracks: 4)
- Saxophone – Jeff Clayton (tracks: 1)
- Soprano Saxophone – Rastine Calhoun (tracks: 5)
- Translated By – Sebastian Gosnell (tracks: 9)
- Trumpet – William Artope Jr. (tracks: 3)
- Voice Actor – Cece K. (tracks: 9), Keeniatta Baird (tracks: 3), Nadia Turner (tracks: 1), Warren Killebrew (tracks: 4)
NotesSoul singer and multi-instrumentalist, Wil Key, has traveled the world to write and record his latest release which is aptly entitled “Globetrotter (Side A).” The album, which includes 11 new original songs, is the fourth studio release for the artist who has worked with a wide variety of international talent for the project. Each song on the new CD was either written, recorded (or both) in a different country of the globe.
The project has been in the works for over 4 years and has taken the artist to over 11 different countries including Norway and Ireland, where Key wrote and recorded in the British Isles. He also traveled to several parts of Australia and to places as remote as Vanuatu and Fiji which are known for their lush green landscape and underwater treasures. Key says that the title of the project, “Globetrotter” is actually two-fold in that it refers not only to the different places it was written and recorded, but also to the sonic footprint of the songs themselves which, like the famed Harlem basketball stars, reach back to the sounds and writing styles of the late 70s and 80s when artists like Stevie Wonder & Prince were at their peak. In fact, the closing song on the CD, “D.O.V.E.S” is actually a tribute to the music of the late Prince and features several musicians and singers who have worked directly with that artist himself including bassist Raymond McKinley (Sheila E.) and guitarist Jairus Mozee (BJ the Chicago Kid).
For the album, Key has enlisted a large and diverse ensemble of talent from several different countries and musical backgrounds. For “Red Light,” an upbeat, funk song about an Italian dancer working in Europe, Wil tapped African-born singer Keeniatta “Empress K” Baird (Italian Idol) to play the title role. The song was partially recorded on the tiny island of Ischia, Italy, off the coast of Naples, earlier this year. On another song, “Marena,” Spanish jazz singer and voice-over actor, CeCe K., is featured. Vocalist Ramona Dunlap (Pieces of a Dream), premier Italian bassist Mario Guarini (Vinnie Caliutta) as well as the engineering talents Grammy-winner Joel Numa (Christina Aguilera, Pharrell, Madonna) are also heard on the project. The project is part of a larger collection of songs that will continue with a second CD release entitled “Globetrotter (Side B),” due out in late 2019. Wil performed a short set of the new material, Thursday, June 7 at the Gibson Theater in Beverly Hills. For the full line up of musical talent featured on the CD and to hear more about the project, head over to www.wil-key.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: SO90666669