Mnemic - Passenger mp3 flac download
|Style:||Thrash, Death Metal|
|Date of release:||2007|
|MP3 album size:||1482 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1512 mb|
|Digital formats:||WAV MIDI VQF AUD FLAC AAC ASF|
Originally, mixing duties were to be handled by Andy Sneap, but the band later decided to have Tue Madsen (producer and mixer on both previous albums) mix instead. Christian Olde Wolbers from Fear Factory also did co-production work for this album. Since this album, the guitarists use downtuned 7 string guitars.
Mnemic - Passenger (2007) Full Album. Believe Music (от лица компании "Nuclear Blast"); Warner Chappell, UBEM, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (7). Композиция. Electric I'd Hypocrisy.
Passenger (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd, Dig). Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast. Passenger (CD, Album, Enh).
Album Name Passenger. Дата релиза 19 Январь 2007. Лейблы Nuclear Blast. Музыкальный стильModern Metal. Владельцы этого альбома109. The best songs in their new album are: Pigf , shape of the formless, In the nothingness black, and Meaningless. But the best far out I definitly have to say is The eye on your back its the longest and best it starts with some hardcore death metal thats starts into a melodic beat and drifts into a rain part. I love it. I hope they keep it up! 1 Комментарий.
Album · 2007 · 11 Songs. See All. Sons of the System (Exclusive Bonus Version).
Passenger Studio album by Mnemic Released. Originally, mixing duties were to be handled by Andy Sneap, but the band later decided to have Tue Madsen (producer and mixer on both previous albums) mix instead.
Mnemic’s latest release is entitled Passenger. It was an easy decision to stay with Nuclear Blast considering how excited they were to sign Mnemic when they first had the opportunity. Nuclear Blast had tremendous faith in this band and in turn went crazy with promotion. Not too many bands starting out are given this type of treatment, which is hard to say no to by any means. Mnemic is very passionate about their sound and progression as a band. The hardest obstacle the band had to overcome was how to categorize themselves. They were being labeled as Thrash Metal, Progressive Metal, and even. Mnemic goes through these songs faster than the Ramones ever did theirs. This album/CD grows on you and the more times you listen to it, the more you begin to like it and hear things for the first time. The first song, Humanaut, is a big tease. It seems to get heavier and better as it progresses and just when you start to get into it, it’s over. One of the best songs on here is the third entitled Meaningless.
While there is nothing remotely civilized about Mnemic 's Passenger, it is nonetheless as sophisticated musically and intellectually as it is completely emotionally and musically unhinged from what's come before. Passenger is the album that should put them on the map for good. They've earned it, and this feels like just the beginning.
This album has an average beat per minute of 100 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 100/100 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. 2. In the Nothingness Black. BPM Profile Passenger. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Mnemic. The Audio Injected Soul.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals [Spoken Words] – Mircea Gabriel Eftemie
|2||In The Nothingness Black||5:02|
Guitar [Solo] – Roy Z
Vocals – Jeff Walker, Shane Embury
|7||Electric I'd Hypocrisy||3:52|
|10||Shape Of The Formless||4:07|
|11||The Eye On Your Back||7:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast GmbH
- Record Company – Nuclear Blast GmbH
- Record Company – Nuclear Blast America
- Recorded At – Track Record
- Recorded At – The David Harvey Studio, Ca
- Recorded At – Dogs In The House Studio, France
- Engineered At – Dogs In The House Studio, France
- Recorded At – Antfarm
- Mixed At – Antfarm
- Mastered At – Antfarm
- Mastered At – ZigZound Studio
- Bass – Tomas Cowan Kofoed*
- Drums – Brian Rasmussen
- Engineer [Drums] – Chris Etellerandet
- Guitar – Mircea Gabriel Eftemie, Rune Stigart
- Lyrics By – Guillaume Bideau (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11), Mircea Gabriel Eftemie (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10)
- Mastered By – Ziggy*
- Music By – Brian Rasmussen (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 11), Guillaume Bideau (tracks: 6), Mircea Gabriel Eftemie (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 11), Roy Z (tracks: 3), Rune Stigart (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11), Tomas Cowan Kofoed* (tracks: 3, 11)
- Producer, Recorded By [Drums] – Warren Riker
- Producer, Recorded By [Guitar, Bass], Engineer [Guitar, Bass] – Christian Olde Wolbers
- Producer, Recorded By [Keyboards, Samples, Programming] – Mnemic
- Producer, Recorded By [Keyboards, Samples, Programming], Mixed By, Mastered By – Tue Madsen
- Recorded By [Guitar, Bass], Engineer [Guitar, Bass] – Jeremy Blair
- Recorded By [Vocals], Engineer [Vocals], Arranged By [Vocals] – Christian Olde Wolbers (tracks: 11), Guillaume Bideau (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Vocals – Guillaume Bideau
NotesManufactured In The USA
Drums recorded at the Track Record Studio, CA, USA, July 2006.
Guitars and bass recorded and engineered at the David Harvey Studio, CA, USA, July 2006.
All vocals recorded, engineered and arranged at the Dogs In The House Studio, France, August 2006
except track 7 recorded at the Antfarm Studio, Aarhus, Denmark, September 2006 and track 11.
Keyboards, samples and programming recorded at the Antfarm Studio, September 2006, Aarhus, Denmark.
Mixed at the Antfarm Studio, September 2006 and mastered at the Antfarm and Zigsound, September 2006.
CD packaged in digipak. Includes 18 page booklet with lyrics and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 27361 17852 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 727361178529
- Matrix / Runout: A01 CPTX-002897 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50AF
- Label Code: LC 07027
|NB 1785-0, 27361 17850||Mnemic||Passenger (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd, Dig)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 1785-0, 27361 17850||Germany||2007|
|IROND CD 07-1235||Mnemic||Passenger (CD, Album, Enh)||Irond||IROND CD 07-1235||Russia||2007|
|TKCS-85162||Mnemic||Passenger (CD, Album, Enh)||Soundholic||TKCS-85162||Japan||2007|
|NB 1785-2, 27361 17852||Mnemic||Passenger (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 1785-2, 27361 17852||Germany||2007|
|MR 2242-2||Mnemic||Passenger (CD, Album, Enh)||Moon Records||MR 2242-2||Ukraine||2007|