Chicago - The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II mp3 flac download
|Title:||The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II|
|Date of release:||1998|
|MP3 album size:||1156 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1423 mb|
|Digital formats:||MOD APE MP4 AIFF MPC WAV XM|
The Heart of Chicago 1967–1998 Volume II is the sixth greatest hits album, and twenty-fourth album overall, by American rock band Chicago, released in 1998.
The Heart of Chicago 1967-1998, Vol. 2 follows the pattern of its predecessor by offering an arbitrary selection of hits - "Love Me Tomorrow," "Baby, What a Big Surprise," "What Kind of Man Would I Be," "Stay the Night," "25 or 6 to 4" - augmented by a couple of lackluster new recordings
Dialogue (Part I & II). Old Days. All Roads Lead to You. Love Me Tomorrow. Baby, What a Big Surprise. What Kind of Man Would I Be? No Tell Lover. Call on Me. I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love. Feelin' Stronger Every Day. Stay the Night.
Chicago® and are marks owned by Chicago Music, Inc. These marks are registered in the . Patent and Trademark Office, and in foreign countries, and licensed for use to Reprise Records. On the disc face: Made in . Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing. In the booklet: 1 Dialogue (Part 1 & 2) Lamminations Music/Big Elk Music ASCAP · Originally released in 1972.
队列表 Jazz Rock Chicago Heart of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II. 添加专辑歌词.
The Heart of Chicago 1967–1998 Volume II (1998). Chicago XXV: The Christmas Album (1998) What's It Gonna Be, Santa? (2003).
The Heart of Chicago 1967–1998 Volume II is the sixth greatest hits album, and twenty-fourth album overall, by American rock band Chicago, released in 1998. All Roads Lead to You" and "Show Me a Sign" were both produced by Roy Bittan of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.
With 5,259,992 overall boardings in 2014, it is the busiest station on the Red Line north of the Loop. The second stop on the Red Line north of the Chicago River, Chicago station lies in the central portion of the Near North Side. Specifically, it is located underneath the intersection of State Street and Chicago Avenue . The Heart of Chicago 1967-1997 released: 1997. Best of Two Super Groups Live released: 1996. Live in Japan released: 1996.
Features Song Lyrics for Chicago's The Heart of Chicago 1967-1998, Volume 2 album. Chicago - The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998, Volume 2 Album.
|1||Dialogue (Part I & II)||7:09|
|3||All Roads Lead To You||4:18|
|4||Love Me Tomorrow||4:58|
|5||Baby, What A Big Surprise||3:04|
|6||You're Not Alone||3:56|
|7||What Kind Of Man I Would Be?||4:17|
|8||No Tell Lover||3:48|
|9||Show Me A Sign||3:36|
|10||(I've Been) Searchin' So Long||4:28|
|11||Call On Me||4:01|
|12||I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love||3:56|
|13||Feelin' Stronger Everyday||4:12|
|14||Stay The Night||3:45|
|15||I'm A Man||7:38|
|16||25 Or 6 To 4||4:49|
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Licensed To – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chicago Records Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram
- Art Direction, Design – Stephen Walker
- Photography By – Daniel Arsenault
- Producer – Chas Sandford (tracks: 7), Chicago (tracks: 8), David Foster (tracks: 4, 14), James William Guercio (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16), Phil Ramone (tracks: 8), Ron Nevison (tracks: 6, 12), Roy Bittan (tracks: 3, 9)
- Written-By – Albert Hammond (tracks: 12), Bobby Caldwell (tracks: 7), Chas Sandford (tracks: 7), Danny Seraphine* (tracks: 8), David Foster (tracks: 4, 14), Desmond Child (tracks: 3), Diane Warren (tracks: 12), Greg O'Connor (tracks: 9), James Pankow (tracks: 2, 9, 10, 13), Jason Scheff (tracks: 7), James Miller* (tracks: 15), Jimmy Scott (tracks: 6), Lee Loughnane (tracks: 8, 11), Marc Beeson (tracks: 3), Peter Cetera (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 13, 14), Robert Lamm (tracks: 1, 16), Stephen Winwood* (tracks: 15)
Notes© 1998 Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company
℗ 1982, 1984 Warner Bros Records Inc
℗ 1988, 1998 Reprise Records
℗ 1998 Chicago Records Inc
Licensed for use to Reprise Records.. Distributed by / Distribué par Warner Music Canada Ltd. 3751 Victoria Park Avenue. Scarborough, Ontario. M1W 3Z4. A Warner Music Group Company. Made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 09362-46911-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: #980516LL WTVD-46911 L382 MFG BY CINRAM 23
- Mastering SID Code: L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Other (Inner clear plastic ring): 4
|9362-46911-2||Chicago||The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||9362-46911-2||Germany||1998|
|9 46911-2||Chicago||The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||9 46911-2||US||1998|
|9 46911-4||Chicago||The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II (Cass, Comp)||Reprise Records||9 46911-4||US||1998|
|9362-46911-2||Chicago||The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||9362-46911-2||US||1998|
|936246911-2||Chicago||The Heart Of Chicago 1967-1998 Volume II (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||936246911-2||Brazil||1998|