Various - Queer As Folk - The Third Season mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Electronic / Rock / TV & Media|
|Title:||Queer As Folk - The Third Season|
|Style:||Alternative Rock, House, Hard House, Progressive Trance, Progressive House, Tribal House, Hi NRG, Soundtrack|
|Date of release:||2003|
|Country:||Australia & New Zealand|
|MP3 album size:||1801 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1381 mb|
|Digital formats:||MMF VOX RA MOD APE MP2 TTA|
The third season of Queer as Folk, an American and Canadian television series, consisted of fourteen episodes and premiered on Showtime on March 2, 2003, in the United States and on Showcase on April 7, 2003, in Canada. Gale Harold as Brian Kinney. Randy Harrison as Justin Taylor. Hal Sparks as Michael Novotny. Peter Paige as Emmett Honeycutt. Scott Lowell as Ted Schmidt. Thea Gill as Lindsay Peterson. Michelle Clunie as Melanie Marcus. Robert Gant as Ben Bruckner. Sharon Gless as Debbie Novotny.
Album · 2003 · 14 Songs. Queer As Folk - The Essential Collection (Music from the Cult Television Series).
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Queer As Folk: The Third Season (CD1). Exclusive Prime pricing. Queer As Folk: The Third Season (Music from the Original Showtime Series).
All 51 songs featured in Queer as Folk (US) Season 3, listed by episode with scene descriptions. Browse Season 3 Songs by Episode. S3 · E1 · Mad Dog Kinney. S3 · E2 · House Full of Children.
English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 Português (Brasil) Русский. Various – Queer As Folk - The Third Season. Selo: Tommy Boy – TB-1568-2.
With the soundtrack for the third season, Queer as Folk remains one of the musically hippest shows on television
Building on the success of the first two Queer as Folk soundtracks, Tommy Boy goes one step further with an incredibly satisfying companion album for the series' current third season.
1. Some Lovin' - Peter Rauhofer Mix - Murk, Kristine W. 10:410:30. 2. At the End - The Scumfrog Remix - iio. 4:470:30.
Free download and listen Queer As Folk: The Third Season. The Soundtrack Of Our Lives. Tracks count: 13. Views: 0. iio - At The End 04:47. Tina Arena, The Roc Project - Never (Past Tense) 06:36.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-01||–Murk vs. Kristine W.*||Some Lovin' (Peter Rauhofer Mix)
Producer, Written-By – Oscar Gaetan And Ralph Falcon*Remix – Peter Rauhofer
|1-02||–iiO||At The End (The Scumfrog Remix)
Producer – Marcus Moser*Remix, Producer [Additional] – The ScumfrogWritten-By – M. Moser*, N. Ali*
|1-03||–Roc Project* Feat. Tina Arena||Never (Past Tense) (Tiesto Mix)
Featuring – Tina ArenaProducer – Ray Roc*Remix – Tiesto*Written-By – A. Lorenzo*, P. Lewis*, R. Checo*Written-By ["Terror" Sample] – Fused
|1-04||–Gioia||From The Inside (Junior Vasquez Mix)
Producer – Junior VasquezWritten-By – Adam Marano, Gioia Bruni*
|1-05||–Yoko Ono||Walking On Thin Ice (Danny Tenaglia Club Mix)
Executive-Producer – Rob Stevens, Ono*Remix, Producer [Remix] – Danny TenagliaWritten-By – Ono*
|1-06||–Divine||Native Love (Step By Step)
Producer – Bobby Orlando, Mark BaumanWritten-By – B. Orlando*, M. Bauman*
|1-07||–NamTRAK vs. Chris Zippel||Viva Colombia (Cha Cha) (NamZip Club Mix)
Producer – Chris Zippel, NamitoWritten-By – C. Zippel*
|1-08||–Cassius||The Sound Of Violence (Dancefloor Killa Mix)
Performer [Performed By] – Cassius, Steve EdwardsWritten-By – Boombass*, Zdar*, Edwards*
|2-01||–Sneaker Pimps||Loretta Young Silks
Producer – Line Of FlightWritten-By – Corner*, Pickering*, Horner*, Howe*
Producer – Matthew Good, Warne LiveseyWritten-By – Matthew Good
|2-03||–The Soundtrack Of Our Lives||Infra Riot
Producer – Johan Forsman, The Soundtrack Of Our LivesWritten-By – Lundberg*, Gustafsson*, Bärjed*
|2-04||–Pete Townshend||Rough Boys
Producer – Chris ThomasWritten-By – Pete Townshend
Producer – Rick SmithWritten-By – Underworld
|2-06||–Broken Social Scene||Lover's Spit
Producer – David NewfeldWritten-By – Broken Social Scene
|Video 1||–Murk vs. Kristine W.*||Some Lovin'|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Showtime Networks Inc.
- Licensed From – Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLC
- Licensed From – Made Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Licensed From – Gioia Bruno, Inc.
- Licensed From – House Of Ellis Music, Inc.
- Licensed From – Mind Train Records
- Licensed From – Avex Inc.
- Licensed From – Unidisc Music Inc.
- Licensed From – DJ Sets Records
- Licensed From – Virgin France S.A.
- Licensed From – EMI Music
- Licensed From – Splinter Industries
- Licensed From – CBS Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Licensed From – M. Good Productions
- Licensed From – Warner Music Canada
- Licensed From – Universal Music Canada
- Licensed From – ATCO Records
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Licensed From – V2 Records
- Licensed From – Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z15804
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z15883
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Produced For – Murk Productions
- Produced For – Kimco Entertainment
- Produced For – www.thescumfrog.com
- Produced For – DTour Inc.
- Published By – Murk Publishing
- Published By – Renemade Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Downboy Music
- Published By – JB Music Publishing
- Published By – Smoovcity Music
- Published By – ONO Music
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Chelsea Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Dunharrow Music Inc.
- Published By – Telegram Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Eel Pie Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Underworld
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Music
- Art Direction – Kevin Gaor
- Compilation Producer [Soundtrack Album Produced By] – Michael A. Perlmutter, Scot McFadyen
- Coordinator [Music Coordinator] – Erin Hunt
- DJ Mix – Chris Cox (tracks: 1-01 to 1-08)
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Producer] – Daniel Lipman, Ron Cowen, Rosie Lopez, Sheila Hockin, Tony Jonas
- Liner Notes – Daniel Lipman, Ron Cowen
- Mastered By – Duncan Stanbury
- Photography By – L. Pief Weyman*
NotesTrack 1.1 written and proceed for Murk Productions and Kimco Entertainment. Published by Murk Publishing. Courtesy of Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLC. [Featured in] episode 309.
Track 1.2 remix and additional production for www.thescumfrog.com. Published by Renemade Music. Under exclusive license from Made Records, Inc. [Featured in] episode 311.
Track 1.3 published by Rayroc Songs. admin. by BMG Music Publishing / Universal Music Pub. Ltd. / Chrysalis Music Ltd. / Downboy Music. Contains samples of the song "Terror". Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. [Featured in] episode 308.
Track 1.4 published by JB Music Publishing / Smoovcity Music. Courtesy of Gioia Bruno, Inc. and Hosue of Ellis Music, Inc. [Featured in] episode 307.
Track 1.5 remix produced for D'Tour Inc. Published by Ono Music. Courtesy of Mind Train Records. [Featured in] episode 310.
Track 1.6 published by Famous Music Corp. Courtesy of Avex, Inc. / Unidisc Music, Inc. [Featured in] episode 304.
Track 1.7 courtesy of DJ-Sets Records. [Featured in] episode 309.
Track 1.8 courtesy of Virgin Records France SA. Under license from EMI Music. [Featured in] episode 304.
Track 2.1 published by BMG Music Publishing / Chelsea Music. Contains sample taken from "I Wish You Well" by Bill Withers, [courtesy of] CBS Inc. . Courtesy of Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLC and Splinter Industries. [Featured in] episode 308.
Track 2.2 published by EMI April Music / Dubharrow Music Inc. Courtesy of Universal Music Canada Inc. / M. Good Productions. [Featured in] episode 309.
Track 2.3 published by Telegram Publishing / Universal Music Publishing. Courtesy of Warner Music Canada for World ex. US / Universal Music Canada for US. [Featured in] episode 303.
Track 2.4 published by Eel Pie Publishing Ltd. Courtesy of Atco Records. Produced under license from Elektra Entertainment Group. [Featured in] episode 309.
Track 2.5 published by Underworld through Warner Chappell Music for North America / Sherlock Holmes Music Ltd. ROW. Courtesy of V2 Records. [Featured in] episode 306.
Track 2.6 courtesy of Arts & Crafts Productions. [Featured in] episode 308.
CD1 mixed and engineered entirely on Pro-DJ gear and recorded onto MOTU's Digital Performer.
CD 2 includes the Quicktime video for "Some Lovin'" featuring Kristine W. and the 'Queer As Folk' cast.
Mastered at Frankford Wayne, NYC.
Artwork, photos ™ and © 2003 Showtime Networks Inc. Soundtrack compilation ℗© 2003 Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLC. Manufactured and distributed by Tommy Boy Entertainment, LLC.
Release is housed in a triple fold digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 61868 15682 9
- Barcode (String): 661868156829
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] Z15804 L4 1568-2.1 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): M0S1
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 2U7D
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] Z15883 L4 1568.2 ECD1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): M1S3
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 2U3Q
|TB-1568-2||Various||Queer As Folk - The Third Season (CD, Comp, Mixed + CD, Comp, Enh, Mixed)||Tommy Boy||TB-1568-2||Australia & New Zealand||Unknown|