Jill Barber - Oh Heart mp3 flac download
|Date of release:||2004|
|MP3 album size:||1554 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1351 mb|
|Digital formats:||AUD DMF DTS MIDI ASF ADX MP4|
Jill's first ever music video shot in Halifax and directed by Colin Mackenzie.
Jill Barber's second video off the award winning album Chances.
Modern & classic rock, electronica, world music & more - picked & mixed by real humans - highest quality sound with no subscription fees or ads.
Album · 2004 · 6 Songs. Oh Heart - EP Jill Barber.
Explore Ahmed Fouda's board "Crush: Jill Barber", followed by 117 people on Pinterest.
Jill Barber performing at the 2007 Summer Sundae festival in Leicester, England. Barber won the Female Artist Recording of the Year award for her debut album Oh Heart at the 2005 Music Nova Scotia Awards .
Outside Music, Dependent 7502054442.
Listen to music from Jill Barber like Petite fleur, Sous le ciel de Paris & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jill Barber. Drawing on influences from old-time jazz standards, folk balladry and traditional country, Halifax Nova Scotia’s Jill Barber has become one of Canada’s most distinctive young voices. Jill is gaining acclaim and radio play for her new 2008 album " Chances" and her status as a 2008 double-Juno nominee and multiple East Coast Music Award winner for previous releases "For All Time" (2006) and "Oh Heart" (2004).
Jill Barber – Oh Heart. 이블: Dependent Music – dp018. 식: CD, EP. 국가: Canada. Recorded at CBC Radio Studio H Halifax, Nova Scotia. Track times not listed on release. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L486.
More albums from Jill Barber.
|2||In Perfect Time||3:34|
|3||Measures & Scales||5:06|
|5||Nothing On Me||4:12|
- Copyright (c) – Jill Barber
- Recorded At – CBC Studio H
- Accordion – Lisa MacDougall (tracks: 3, 6)
- Arranged By – David Burton, Jill Barber
- Bass – Jamie Gatti
- Cello – Hillary Brown* (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Clarinet – Chris Mitchell (tracks: 3, 5)
- Drums, Piano – David Burton
- French Horn – Anna Plaskett (tracks: 4)
- Guitar – John Mullane (tracks: 2)
- Guitar [Additional] – John Mullane (tracks: 5)
- Guitar, Vocals – Jill Barber
- Layout – John Mullane
- Photography By – Catherine Stockhausen
- Producer – Glenn Meisner, Jill Barber
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Pat Martin
- Strings – The Blue Engine String Quartet (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Viola – Margot Aldrich (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Violin – Anne Simons (tracks: 1, 4, 6), Jennifer Jones (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Words By, Music By – Jill Barber
Notes© 2004 Jill Barber
Recorded at CBC Radio Studio H Halifax, Nova Scotia
Track times not listed on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 75020 54442 0
- Matrix / Runout: MUSIC MANUFACTURING SERVICES 04605<0067>DP018
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L486
- Mould SID Code: IFPI8102
- Rights Society: SOCAN