Tenor Saw - Fever mp3 flac download
|MP3 album size:||1940 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1174 mb|
|Digital formats:||VOX AIFF MIDI DTS ADX RA APE|
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Tenor Saw collection.
Album · 1985 · 18 Songs. Tribute to Tenor Saw: Wake the Town. Victory Train - Single.
Request an album send to friend. Tenor Saw. Fever (1985).
Listen free to Tenor Saw – Fever (Lots of Sign, Shirley Jones and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Tafari Records"); ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (5).
Clive Bright (2 December 1966 – August 1988), better known as Tenor Saw, was a Jamaican dancehall singjay in the 1980s, considered one of the most influential singers of the early digital reggae era. His best-known song was the 1985 hit "Ring the Alarm" on the "Stalag" riddim. Born in Victoria Jubilee Hospital, Kingston, Jamaica, Bright was raised as the fourth of six children in the Payne Land, Maverley and Olympic Gardens areas of West Kingston before the family settled in Duhaney Park
Tenor saw burst onto the scene via Sugar Minnotts youth promotions label with the greatest of all dancehall songs; Ring the alarm.
During that time, Tenor Saw made himself a star and provided a bridge between live and digital recording. His hypnotic vocals floated over digital tracks, helping to deliver dancehall into the modern era. Fever, his only full-length album release during his life, is a testament to the strength of Saw's voice as well as his songwriting
Tenor Saw. Fever, 1985. Lots of Sign, 03:35. Shirley Jones, 03:26. Eni Meeni Mini Mo, 03:48. Jah Guide and Protect Me, 03:44. Rub-A-Dub Market, 03:33.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Watch now the video Tenor Saw - Fever: Tenor Saw - Lots of Signs. Tenor Saw - Shirley Jones. Tenor Saw - pumpkin belly. Tenor Saw - Eni Meeni Mini Mo. Tenor Saw - Roll Call. Tenor Saw - Roll Call, reminds me of Sublime's song Jailhouse which was a mix of Roll Call from Tenor Saw and Jailhouse from The Wailers. Tenor Saw (c)1986 Blue Mountain/RAS. Tenor Saw - Jah Guide And Protect Me.
|A1||Lots Of Sign|
|A4||Eni Meeni Mini Mo|
|B2||Jah Guide And Protect Me|
|B4||Run Come Call Me|
|B5||Who's Gonna Help Me Praise|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Mountain
- Copyright (c) – Blue Mountain
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Music Mountain Studios
- Recorded At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Mixed At – Music Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Published By – Brickwall Music
- Manufactured By – RAS Records Inc.
- Distributed By – RAS Records Inc.
- Arranged By, Bass, Guitar – D. Thompson*
- Arranged By, Keyboards – Steely Johnson*
- Bass – Robbie Shakespeare
- Design – Neil Harris*
- Drums – Barnabas, Orangutan*, Sly Dunbar
- Executive-Producer – Lloyd J. Evans*
- Guitar – Lascelles Beckford
- Keyboards – Robbie Lyn, Oshai*
- Percussion – Skully*
- Producer, Arranged By – Lincoln "Sugar" Minott*
- Producer, Engineer – Peter "Chemist" Thompson*
- Vocals – Tenor Saw
- Written-By – Cleve Bright*
NotesOriginally released in 1985 on Blue Mountain with the same catalogue number, but with blue center labels and different etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): BMLP-013-A HUB
- Matrix / Runout (B): BMLP-013-B HUB
|SFLP009||Tenor Saw||Fever (LP, Album)||Sprint Records||SFLP009||UK||1985|
|BM 013||Tenor Saw||Fever (LP, Album)||Blue Mountain||BM 013||US||1985|
|SFLP009||Tenor Saw||Fever (LP, Album, RP)||Sprint Records||SFLP009||UK||Unknown|
|BM LP 013, BM009||Tenor Saw||Fever (LP, Album)||Blue Mountain Entertainment Corp., Blue Mountain Entertainment Corp.||BM LP 013, BM009||Jamaica||Unknown|
|TAFARI LP 1845||Tenor Saw||Fever (LP, Album, RP)||Tafari||TAFARI LP 1845||US||2007|