The Rugrats - Rock On mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Electronic / Rock / Funk / Pop / For kids|
|Style:||Synth-pop, Electro, Funk, Ballad, Soft Rock, Pop Rock|
|Date of release:||1985|
|MP3 album size:||1277 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1300 mb|
|Digital formats:||VOX WAV MP4 AA MPC AHX DMF|
The Rugrats (2) – Rugrat Rock. Label: A&M Records – SP 9095.
Ok, I bought a glockenspiel, and for some reason the first song I learned was this one. So here it is! One more video (: The Rugrats theme song + a rock.
The Rugrats Movie is a 1998 American animated comedy film based on the Nickelodeon animated television series Rugrats. It was directed by Igor Kovalyov and Norton Virgien and written by David N. Weiss & J. David Stem. The film introduced Tommy Pickles' baby brother Dil Pickles, who appeared on the original series the next year.
Criteria: These Greatest Rock Albums were chosen for their Popularity, Influence, and Musical Impact. This list includes 'Studio', 'Live', and 'Soundtrack' albums. Rumours (1977) - Fleetwood Mac 26. The Beatles (The White Album) (1968) - The Beatles 27. I Never Loved A Man the Way I Love You (1967) - Aretha Franklin 28. Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music (1962) - Ray Charles 29.
Date of release: 1983. A1. Rock Around The Nursery. A2. Rugrats On The Farm. A3. Rugrats Love To Eat. 3:54.
Rock On" is a song written by English singer David Essex. Originally recorded in 1973 and released as a single song by Essex, it became an international hit. In 1989, American actor and singer Michael Damian recorded a cover version that went to number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song has been recorded many times including a 2006 version by the English hard rock group Def Leppard. Background and release. Arrangement and context. Michael Damian version.
Top Rock Albums ranks the most popular rock albums of the week, as compiled by Nielsen Music, based on multi-metric consumption (blending traditional album sales, track equivalent albums, and streaming equivalent albums). Sales Data TOP ROCK ALBUMS. Top Rock Albums ranks the most popular rock albums of the week, as compiled by Nielsen Music, based on multi-metric consumption (blending traditional album sales, track equivalent albums, and streaming equivalent albums).
Rugrats Go Wild is a 2003 American animated comedy crossover film based on the Nickelodeon animated television series Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys It . The Rugrats go on an adventure through the safari Tommy impersonates Nigel Thornberry, who is his role model and spoofs his nature show However, the babies' broadcast is cut short when they come across a tiger and then a crocodile, both of which threaten them Just as they begin sinking in quicksand and are nearly attacked, this is revealed as only imagination; the. babies and their families are about to go on vacation on the Lipschitz cruise ship.
|A1||Rugrat Theme / Animal Fair (Medley)||6:05|
|A2||Rugrats In Action (Medley)||4:45|
|A3||Rugrats On The Trail (Medley)||5:25|
|B1||I Am A Robot (Otto's Song)||3:07|
|B2||Nursery Rock (Medley)||3:41|
|B3||Rugrat Fun (Medley)||3:53|
|B4||Everybody Needs A Treat||2:20|
|B5||Travelling With The Rugrats (Medley)||5:24|
- Produced For – Ron-Ron Productions
- Published By – Almo Music Of Canada Ltd
- Published By – Castor Island Music
- Published By – Garanteed Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Manufactured By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Mixed At – Manta Sound
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Keyboards [Additional] – Fred Mollin
- Bass – Ron Garant
- Design [Cover], Illustration – Dean Motter
- Drums – Otto The Robot
- Electric Guitar – Mike Francis , Stan Meissner
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Baldi, Mike Duncan , Rick Starks, Ron Searles
- Engineer [Recording] – Peter Lee
- Keyboards – Grant Slater
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Photography By – Patrick Harbron
- Producer, Arranged By – Fred Mollin, Ron Garant, Ronney Abramson
- Saxophone, Flute, Lyricon – Bert Hermiston
- Written-By – F. Mollin*, R. Garant* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3, B5), R. Abramson*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Price Code: E
- Rights Society: CAPAC
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): SP 79803-AS
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): SP 79803-BS
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): SP79803-A S̶P̶ ̶9̶1̶1̶3̶-̶A̶ TML-M CR
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): SP79803-B 2 S̶P̶ ̶9̶1̶1̶3̶-̶B̶ ̶2̶ TML-M CR