Annette Peacock - I'm The One mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Electronic / Jazz / Rock / Funk / Blues|
|Title:||I'm The One|
|Style:||Blues Rock, Avantgarde, Experimental|
|Date of release:||2010|
|MP3 album size:||1487 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1624 mb|
|Digital formats:||AC3 MOD MPC APE MIDI AA MP1|
Artist: Annette Peacock. Album: I'm The One. Year: 1972. Genre: Experimental/Jazz. Country: United States.
Marina Krupkina - guitar, ten string guitar, ukulele player
I'm the One is the debut solo album by Annette Peacock and was released by RCA in 1972. All tracks composed and arranged by Annette Peacock; except where indicated.
Written-By – Annette Peacock. Written-By – Annette Peacock. B2. One Way. Organ – Michael Garson Written-By – Annette Peacock. I'm The One (LP, Album).
Annette Peacock is an American composer, singer, songwriter, producer, arranger, and musician. Annette Peacock was born in Brooklyn, New York, and was writing music by the time she was four years old. She is self-taught except for her time as a student at The Juilliard School in the early 1970s. She grew up in California.
Play an Annette Peacock album from the eighties at your local coffee shop, and I guarantee that you’ll upend all current expectations of music. They are simply too unclassifiable for any playlist, suited instead to an anti-compilation mood that my friend Ibon described as When the only music that makes sense is hers. I’m not ambitious and I don’t care about immortality. So I decided to live my life, observe the culture from a distance and patiently wait for it to catch up. Annette Peacock will give a rare New York performance on Friday, December 7th, at the First Unitarian Congregational Society in Brooklyn. The show is presented by Blank Forms and Artists Space.
Originally released by RCA Victor in 1972 to widespread critical acclaim, I’m The One found itself amongst good company. Composing by age four, Peacock’s mother was a professional violinist. By the early 1960s, Annette had also collaborated with first husband, jazz bassist Gary Peacock and toured with legendary saxophone player Albert Ayler.
In 1972 the UK music magazine The Wire received her first solo album "I'm the One" as one of the top 100 records that "set fire to the world".
Club B14", Rotterdam, Netherlands, March 26, 1971. also issued on ECM (J) PA-4011 entitled "ECM Special I - The Most Beautiful Sound Next To Silence". Paul Bley & Scorpio (Milestone MSP 9046).
|1||I'm The One||6:45|
|4||Been & Gone||2:20|
|7||Love Me Tender||3:45|
|8||Gesture Without Plot||3:29|
|9||Did You Hear Me Mommy?||1:44|
- Alto Saxophone – Mark Whitecage
- Arranged By, Vocals [Acoustic & Synthesized], Other [Direction, Liner Notes] – Annette Peacock
- Artwork [Cover Image Materialized By], Photography By – Richard Davis
- Artwork, Sleeve [Jacket Design], Design [Jacket Design] – Annette Peacock
- Bass – Glen Moore (tracks: 1, 5), Stu Woods
- Clarinet – Perry Robinson
- Drums – Laurence Cook (tracks: 1, 8), Rick Morotta*
- Engineer [CD Remix] – Todd Levine*
- Engineer [Recording] – Gus Mossler
- Guitar – Tom Cosgrove
- Mixed By – Annette Peacock
- Organ – Michael Garson* (tracks: 6)
- Percussion – Airto Moreira, Barry Altschul, Domun Romao*, Orestes Vilato
- Piano – Apache Rose Peacock* (tracks: 9), Michael Garson* (tracks: 1), Paul Bley (tracks: 1, 8, 9)
- Piano, Electric Piano – Annette Peacock (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7)
- Producer – Annette Peacock, Bob Ringe
- Synthesizer – Annette Peacock (tracks: 1 to 5, 7), Paul Bley (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Moss
- Vibraphone [Electric] – Annette Peacock (tracks: 1, 8, 9)
- Written-By – Annette Peacock (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9), Elvis Presley (tracks: 7), Vera Matson (tracks: 7)
NotesRecorded at RCA Studios B, C, D, New York City, 1971. Performed and recorded live, in mostly one take including the synthesized vocals.
24 bit remix from analog source.
First edition, signed CD, beautifully remastered and packaged, 6 panel jacket, 12 page booklet with lyrics and 9 color photos.
Includes a folded color insert of Mojo feature article on Annette titled "Alone Together".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34479 93788 0
- Barcode (String): 634479937880
- Matrix / Runout: D***1/1DCA29697* ANNETTE PEACOCK I'M THE ONE - 01
|LSP-4578||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||LSP-4578||US||1972|
|FDR 601||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, RM)||Future Days Recordings, Light In The Attic||FDR 601||US||2012|
|RCA-6025||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||RCA-6025||Japan||1972|
|FDR 601||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Future Days Recordings, Light In The Attic||FDR 601||US||2016|
|LSP-4578||Annette Peacock||I'm The One (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA Victor||LSP-4578||US||1972|