Emmylou Harris - Blue Kentucky Girl mp3 flac download
|Title:||Blue Kentucky Girl|
|Style:||Folk Rock, Country Rock|
|Date of release:||1979|
|MP3 album size:||1606 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1775 mb|
|Digital formats:||APE AHX AAC DTS MMF VQF DXD|
Blue Kentucky Girl", performed by Emmylou Harris & The Hot Band, from the 1979 Warner Bros album of the same name, is a cover of the 1965 Loretta Lynn hi. .
All lyrics from Blue Kentucky Girl album, popular Emmylou Harris songs with tracklist and information about album.
Blue Kentucky Girl is an album by country music artist Emmylou Harris, released in 1979. The album features delving more traditional country than the country-rock sound of Harris' previous releases. Songs include work by Willie Nelson and Gram Parsons.
Features Song Lyrics for Emmylou Harris's Blue Kentucky Girl album. They'll Never Take His Love From Me Lyrics. Emmylou Harris Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965. com/Blue Kentucky Girl (Emmylou Harris album). Blue Kentucky Girl may refer to: Blue Kentucky Girl (Emmylou Harris album), 1979.
The first five albums Emmylou Harris made for Warner Bros launched the former high-school beauty queen as a figurehead of a new kind of country music, mixing an informed traditionalism with a free-ranging imaginative scope. Her deceased mentor, Gram Parsons, would surely have been proud
Flashback: See Emmylou Harris Sing ‘Blue Kentucky Girl’ on ‘Soundstage’. Country Music Hall of Fame Member celebrates her 72nd birthday today. Fourteen years after Lynn recorded the song, Alabama native Emmylou Harris, who celebrates her 72nd birthday today (April 2nd), chose it as the title track for an album that more heavily on traditional country than her previous LPs. Blue Kentucky Girl was released as the album’s second single, following a cover of the Drifters’ Save the Last Dance for Me, and landed at Number Six, one spot higher than Lynn did with her version. Hear Steve Earle's All-Star 'Old Friends' With Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell.
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for Emmylou Harris - Blue Kentucky Girl.
This song is by Emmylou Harris and appears on the album Blue Kentucky Girl (1979). This song is a cover of "Blue Kentucky Girl" by Loretta Lynn. You left me for the bright lights of the townA country boy sat out to see the worldRemember when those neon lights shine downThat big old moon shines on your Kentucky girl. I swear I love you by the moon above youHow bright it's shining in your worldSome morning when you wake up all aloneJust come on home to your blue Kentucky girl.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Sister's Coming Home
Electric Guitar – Albert LeeHarmony Vocals [Duet] – Tanya TuckerWritten-By – Willie Nelson
|A2||Beneath Still Waters
Written-By – Dallas Frazier
|A3||Rough And Rocky
Accordion – Lincoln Davis, Jr.Bass – Mike BowdenElectric Guitar – Emmylou HarrisMandolin – Ricky SkaggsPiano – Tony Brown Written-By – Charles Justice, Shoji Tabuchi
Fiddle [5-string] – Ricky SkaggsWritten-By – Bob Buchanon*, Gram Parsons
|A5||Save The Last Dance For Me
Written-By – Doc Pomus, Mort Shuman
|B1||Sorrow In The Wind
Bass – Brian AhernWritten-By – Jean Ritchie
|B2||They'll Never Take His Love From Me
Bass – Duke BardwellDrums – Ronnie Tutt*Harmony Vocals – Fayssoux StarlingPedal Steel Guitar – Ben KeithWritten-By – Leon Payne
|B3||Everytime You Leave
Conductor [Strings] – Glen D Hardin*Guitar [High-strung] – Brian AhernHarmony Vocals [Duet] – Don EverlyWritten-By – Charlie Louvin, Ira Louvin
|B4||Blue Kentucky Girl
Banjo [6-string] – Brian AhernWritten-By – Johnny Mullins
|B5||Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Harmony Vocals – Dolly Parton, Linda RonstadtWritten-By, Acoustic Guitar [Lead] – Rodney Crowell
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Happy Sack Productions
- Manufactured By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Acoustic Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: A2, A4), Brian Ahern (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B3), Emmylou Harris (tracks: A2 to B2, B4, B5)
- Bass – Emory Gordy* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B3 to B5)
- Design, Photography By – Tom Wilkes
- Directed By, Producer – Brian Ahern
- Drums – John Ware (tracks: A1 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Electric Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: A1, B5), James Burton (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3)
- Fiddle – Ricky Skaggs (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B2, B4)
- Guitar [High-strung] – Rodney Crowell (tracks: A2, B4)
- Harmonica – Mickey Raphael (tracks: B2, B5)
- Harmony Vocals – Cheryl Warren (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B4), Ricky Skaggs (tracks: B2, B3), Sharon Hicks (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B4)
- Mandolin – Albert Lee (tracks: A5, B4)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Hank DeVito (tracks: A1 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Percussion – Brian Ahern (tracks: A3, B2)
- Piano – Bill Payne (tracks: B2, B3), Glen D Hardin* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B4, B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout): P-10653W1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): P-10653W2
|BSK 3318, BSK-3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3318, BSK-3318||US||1979|
|BSK 3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3318||Canada||1979|
|BSK 3318, BSK-3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records, Columbia House||BSK 3318, BSK-3318||US||1979|
|CD 3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records Inc.||CD 3318||Canada||1989|
|BSK 3318, BSK-3318||Emmylou Harris||Blue Kentucky Girl (LP, Album, TP)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3318, BSK-3318||US||1979|