Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society - Mandance mp3 flac download
|Performer:||Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society|
|Style:||Free Jazz, Jazz-Rock, Fusion, Contemporary Jazz|
|Date of release:||1982|
|MP3 album size:||1915 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1552 mb|
|Digital formats:||AC3 ASF MIDI DXD VOC WAV MP4|
Complete your Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society collection.
Ignore the haters and freak with the funk! Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society – Decode .
Artist: Ronald Shannon Jackson Title: Spanking Album: Mandance Year: 1982.
Слушать песню Ronald Shannon Jackson & The Decoding Society – Man Dance онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Слушайте Ronald Shannon Jackson & The Decoding Society и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Man Dance is an album by Ronald Shannon Jackson and The Decoding Society recorded in 1982 for the Antilles label. The frenetic and intense ensembles (essentially everyone solos at once) would not be classified as relaxing background music". All compositions by Ronald Shannon Jackson.
Ronald Shannon Jackson (January 12, 1940 – October 19, 2013) was an American jazz drummer and composer from Fort Worth, Texas. A pioneer of avant-garde jazz, free funk, and jazz fusion, he appeared on over 50 albums as a bandleader, sideman, arranger, and producer. Jackson and bassist Sirone are the only musicians to have performed and recorded with the three prime shapers of free jazz: pianist Cecil Taylor, and saxophonists Ornette Coleman and Albert Ayler.
In 1979, Ronald Shannon Jackson founded his own group, The Decoding Society, playing what has been dubbed free funk: a blend of funk rhythm and free jazz improvisation. Its recordings include Eye on You, Mandance, Street Priest, Barbeque Dog, and When Colors Play. Vernon Reid (Living Colour), and Melvin Gibbs (Harriet Tubman, Rollins Band) both started their careers with Jackson. Both played and recorded extensively with Jackson. Love Words for a Queen.
When this album came out in the mid 80s Ronald Shannon Jackson was making a timely but not quite successful attempt to tie together many disparate musical trends of that time period; including a return to free jazz, early hip-hop drum machine patterns, post-punk thrash guitar jams and an eclectic approach to fusion that defied the bland uniform 'fuzak' of. the early 80s. Unfortunately the 80s (there's a song on here called Software Shuffle) was all about electronic drums, and this album has that Simmons sound in abundance. In fact the crash bang of the garbage can lids on every.
|A5||The Art Of Levitation||1:24|
|B3||When Souls Speak||5:47|
|B4||Alice In The Congo||6:09|
- Record Company – Island Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Engineered At – Electric Lady Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Manufactured By – Island Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Cymbata Music
- Arranged By – RSJ And Decoding Society*
- Composed By – Ronald Shannon Jackson
- Design [Album] – Eiko Ishioka
- Drums – Ronald Shannon Jackson
- Electric Bass – Melvin Gibbs
- Electric Bass [Fretless], Electric Bass – Reverend Bruce Johnson
- Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar, Synthesizer [Roland Guitar Synthesizer], Banjo – Vernon Reid
- Engineer [Decoded By] – Ron Saint Germain*
- Executive-Producer [Executive Director] – Ron Goldstein*
- Illustration – Katsu Yoshida
- Photography By – Deborah Feingold
- Producer – David Breskin, Ronald Shannon Jackson
- Recorded By – Akili Walker, Neal Teeman
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Zane Massey
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Lee Rozie (tracks: A1, A2, B3)
- Trumpet – David Gordon (tracks: A1, A2, B3)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Henry Scott (tracks: A3 to B2)
NotesRecorded live in the studio
Decoded at Electric Lady Studios, N.Y.C. June 1982.
Manufactured and distributed by Island Records Ltd
Ⓟ 1982 Original sound recording made by Island Records Inc
Disc label side B:
Made in Gt. Britain
Some copies have a sticker with the Category 802-526-425 on the back cover, top right corner
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AN 1008-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): AN 1008-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): AN 1008 A-1U-1-1-6 AN 1008A 1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): AN 1008 B-1U-1-1-3 AN 1008 B1A
|I-205106, I-205.106||Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society||Mandance (LP, Album, RE)||Antilles, Antilles||I-205106, I-205.106||Spain||1983|
|AN 1008||Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society||Mandance (LP, Album, Pur)||Antilles, Antilles||AN 1008||US||1982|
|J33D-20007, J33D 20007||Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society||Mandance (CD, Album, RE)||Antilles, Antilles, Polystar, Polystar||J33D-20007, J33D 20007||Japan||1986|
|422-846 397-2||Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society||Mandance (CD, Album)||Antilles||422-846 397-2||US||1991|
|25S-3007||Ronald Shannon Jackson And The Decoding Society||Mandance (LP, Album)||Antilles||25S-3007||Japan||1982|