Gordon Lightfoot - Dream Street Rose / Shadows / Salute mp3 flac download
|Title:||Dream Street Rose / Shadows / Salute|
|Date of release:||2016|
|MP3 album size:||1549 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1727 mb|
|Digital formats:||AA ASF DTS MP1 MOD MP4 TTA|
Gordon Lightfoot : Dream Street Rose,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Sundown (Gordon Lightfoot song). Sundown" is a song by Canadian folk artist Gordon Lightfoot, from the eponymous album, released as a single in March 1974. Sundown" reached No. 1 on the . Billboard Hot 100 and easy listening charts and No. 13 on the Hot Country singles chart, as well as No. 1 in Canada on RPM's national singles chart. Dream Street Rose (1980). East of Midnight (1986). Waiting for You (1993).
All lyrics from Salute album, popular Gordon Lightfoot songs with tracklist and information about album. Dean Parks, Gordon Lightfoot. Gordon Lightfoot "Salute" (1983) album. 10. Summertime Dream.
Gordon lightfoot - dream street rose/shadows/salute doppel-cd new+. GORDON LIGHTFOOT Dream Street Rose NEW LP 1980 HS-3426 ORIGINAL SEALED HoleCut. Gordon Lightfoot LP 1980 Dream Street Rose EX Warner Bros.
Dream Street Rose, I like the way you smile. Dream Street Rose, stay with me awhile. You gave more than anyone could ask. You washed away all shadows from my past. Dream Street Rose, heaven only knows. Dream Street Rose, that's the way she goes. Dream Street Rose, let us not pretend. Heaven knows, will you love me. Right till the end. Now, somewhere in between, there stands a dream. The sweetest dream that we have ever seen. Dream Street Rose, I like the way you smile. Dream Street Rose, please stay with me awhile. Dream Street Rose, I miss you when you're gone
The Best of Gordon Lightfoot released: 1981. Dream Street Rose released: 1980. Sundown released: 1979. Endless Wire released: 1978. Summertime Dream released: 1976. Cold on the Shoulder released: 1975. The Very Best of Gordon Lightfoot released: 1974.
A surprisingly strong collection from Gordon Lightfoot six years after the hits had stopped, Shadows finds him shedding his folksinger image for that of an adult contemporary singer. There are keyboard textures here where previously there had been all stringed instruments. The change obviously reflected the performer's attempt to remain contemporary, and though Shadows found no radio airplay and little sales, the music on this disc is very good, mature, and melodic
Dream Street Rose is Canadian singer Gordon Lightfoot's 14th original album released in 1980 on the Warner Brothers Records label. The album peaked at on the country chart and at on the pop chart. The album continues in the style of Summertime Dream and Endless Wir. mage: Album Dream Street Rose. Salute (Gordon Lightfoot album). Salute is the sixteenth original album by Canadian musician Gordon Lightfoot, released in 1983 Warner Brothers Records. It barely registered on the charts and is one of his least known recordings.
Dream Street Gordon Lightfoot Audio CD. Gordon Lightfoot. The first Lightfoot album I purchased was "Don Quiote", and I continue to listen to it to this day. I fell in lov with Gordon's musicianship, both as a composer and a lyricist and his artistry in playing 6 and 12 string guitar. I saw Gordon in concert a half dozen times during the remainder of the 1970's. You will enjoy this 1972 album Of Gordon Lightfoot. Old Dan's Records" and "That Same Old Obsession" are just a couple of the easy, laid back songs on this CD. Gordon's music has a unique sound to it that is comfortable. Nothing on this album jumps out as super great, but there are no duds either.
|Dream Street Rose|
|1-1||Sea Of Tranquility|
|1-2||Ghosts Of Cape Horn|
|1-3||Dream Street Rose|
|1-4||On The High Seas|
|1-5||Whisper My Name|
|1-6||If You Need Me|
|1-8||Make Way For The Lady|
|1-9||Mister Rock Of Ages|
|1-11||14 Karat Gold|
|1-12||In My Fashion|
|1-15||Heaven Help The Devil|
|1-16||Thank You For The Promises|
|1-17||Baby Step Back|
|1-18||All I'm After|
|1-20||I'll Do Anything|
|1-21||She's Not The Same|
|2-1||Salute (A Lot More Livin' To Do)|
|2-2||Gotta Get Away|
|2-3||Whispers Of The North|
|2-4||Someone To Believe In|
- Licensed From – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – BGO Records
- Distributed By – Proper Music Distribution
- Mastered At – Sound Performance
- Arranged By [Strings], Accordion – Nick De Caro*
- Art Direction – Tim Ritchie
- Artwork [Reproduction] – Mimeo Limited*
- Autoharp – Bruce Good
- Bass – Bob Glaub, Dennis Pendrith, Rick Haynes
- Bass, Guitar [Lead Hi-String] – Hadley Hockensmith
- Design – Martin Donald
- Design [Cover] – Jeri McManus
- Design [Lettering] – Michael Manoogian
- Drums, Percussion – Barry Keane
- Engineer – Jay Lewis
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Ahlert, Murray Dvorkin, Stuart Gitlin, Tom Henderson
- Engineer [Mixing] – George Massenburg
- Executive Producer – Lenny Waronker (tracks: 1-11 to 1-21)
- Guitar, Vocals, Effects – Gordon Lightfoot
- Harmony Vocals – Carol Parks
- Harmony Vocals, Banjo – Herb Pedersen
- Harp – Gayle Levant
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Electric Piano, Piano [Electric] – Mike Heffernan
- Lead Guitar – Terry Clements
- Liner Notes – John O'Regan
- Mastered By – Andrew Thompson
- Mastered By [Original Release] – Bobby Hata, Ken Perry
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mike Brooks*
- Music Consultant – Jim Ed Norman, Red Shea
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Dobro – Pee Wee Charles
- Percussion – Lenny Castro, Victor Feldman
- Photography By – Broun*, Bruce Cole , David Ives, David Street , Tom Bert
- Piano [Acoustic] – Harlan Rogers
- Producer – Lenny Waronker (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Russ Titelman (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Producer [Assistant] – JoAnn Tominaga, Vicki Fortson
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Ken Friesen
- Producer, Lead Guitar, Music Consultant, Arranged By [Strings], Synthesizer, Guitar [Bottleneck], Engineer – Dean Parks
- Producer, Mixed By – Gordon Lightfoot
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Stephen Hague
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Lee Herschberg (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Synthesizer – Robbie Buchanan
- Synthesizer, Accordion, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Michael Omartian
- Written-By – Gordon Lightfoot (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9, 1-11 to 1-21, 2-1 to 2-10), LeRoy Van Dyke* (tracks: 1-10)
Notes3 albums (Dream Street Rose, Shadows and Salute) on 2 CDs.
On both front and back covers is a note: "Mastered in High Definition • Audiophile Recording from the Original Master"
Includes 18-page booklet with liner notes, elements of artwork from original albums and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 017261 212399 >
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 181372 █ CD 87317MP
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L623
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 1G55
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 181373 █ CD 87318MP
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI LT23
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 1G55
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Rights Society: PRS