Glass Harp - Synergy mp3 flac download
|Style:||Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock|
|Date of release:||1971|
|MP3 album size:||1545 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1867 mb|
|Digital formats:||MP4 ASF MMF AA AUD ADX APE|
Glass Harp, Synergy, 1971, Full Album One Day At A Time Never Is A Long Time Just Always Special Friends Coming Home Song Of Hope Child Of The Universe.
Glass Harp : Synergy,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Request an album send to friend. Glass Harp - Synergy.
Glass Harp – Synergy. Label: Flawed Gems – GEM 130. Format: CD, Album, Unofficial Release.
Glass Harp is a rock band formed in Youngstown, Ohio in 1968 consisting of Phil Keaggy, drummer John Sferra and bassist Daniel Pecchio. Phil Keaggy was a member of a mid-1960s garage rock band called the Squires; one of their songs, which he co-wrote, appears on the compilation album Highs in the Mid-Sixties, Volume 9. In 1967 he moved on to briefly record with the band The New Hudson Exit. At one point, the band had apparently considered Joe Walsh as its lead guitarist.
Glass Harp is the debut album by American rock band Glass Harp. It was released in 1970 on Decca Records. The album was produced by Lewis Merenstein and engineered by Ron Johnsen at Electric Lady Studios. Can You See Me" – 6:25. Children's Fantasy" – 4:10. Changes (In the Heart of My Own True Love)" – 6:00. Village Queen" – 4:00. Whatever Life Demands" – 6:30. Look in the Sky" – 8:10.
This album has an average beat per minute of 118 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 94/192 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 94BPM, ends at BPM (-94), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Glass Harp.
Audio CD, November 8, 2005. A blast from my teenage years. I had the album back in the day and have thoroughly enjoyed listening to Glass Harp again.
Never Is A Long Time. Child Of The Universe. Dawn Of A New Day. Phil Keaggy - Guitars, Vocals. Dan Pecchio - Bass, Vocals. John Sferra - Drums, Vocals, Guitars.
|A1||One Day At A Time||3:40|
|A2||Never Is A Long Time||3:25|
|B1||Song Of Hope||4:21|
|B2||Child Of The Universe||3:00|
|B5||Dawn Of A New Day||3:57|
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Acoustic Guitar – John Sferra (tracks: A3)
- Backing Vocals – Dan Pecchio* (tracks: A3 to A5, B3, B5), John Sferra (tracks: A5, B2, B5), Mary Smith (tracks: A3), Philip Keaggy* (tracks: A3, A5, B2)
- Bass – Dan Pecchio* (tracks: A4, B2, B5)
- Bass Guitar – Dan Pecchio* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B3)
- Bells – Ralph McDonald* (tracks: B2)
- Congas – Ralph McDonald* (tracks: A3)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Marty Thau
- Design, Design Concept – Bill Able
- Drums – John Sferra (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to B3, B5)
- Engineer – Ralph Moss
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Culhane, Gordon Shaad, Tom Lubin
- Flute – Dan Pecchio* (tracks: B2)
- Guitar – Philip Keaggy* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5)
- Lead Vocals – Dan Pecchio* (tracks: A5, B2), John Sferra (tracks: A3), Philip Keaggy* (tracks: A4, A5, B3)
- Mastered By – Lee Hulko (tracks: LH)
- Percussion [Percussion Effects] – Ralph McDonald* (tracks: B1)
- Photography – Bill Able
- Producer – Lewis Merenstein
- Tambourine – John Sferra (tracks: B4)
- Triangle – Ralph McDonald* (tracks: A1)
- Vocals – Dan Pecchio* (tracks: A2), John Sferra (tracks: A4), Philip Keaggy* (tracks: A1, B1, B4, B5)
- Written-By – Dan Pecchio* (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B2, B5), John Sferra (tracks: A3, A4, A5), Philip Keaggy* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3 to B5)
NotesSpectrum Decca label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label caption side A): 7-12900
- Matrix / Runout (Label caption side B): 7-12901*
|LCCD 9.01254||Glass Harp||Synergy (CD)||Lineca Records, Line Music GmbH||LCCD 9.01254||Germany||1993|
|MUPS 449||Glass Harp||Synergy (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MUPS 449||UK||1972|
|MME-71018||Glass Harp||Synergy (CD, RM)||Music Mill Entertainment||MME-71018||US||2005|
|DL 75306||Glass Harp||Synergy (LP, Album, Gat)||Decca||DL 75306||Canada||1971|
|GEM 130||Glass Harp||Synergy (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Flawed Gems||GEM 130||Sweden||2015|