Average White Band - Warmer Communications mp3 flac download
|Performer:||Average White Band|
|Date of release:||1978|
|MP3 album size:||1580 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1304 mb|
|Digital formats:||XM VOX DXD TTA MOD AA APE|
Average White Band: все альбомы, включая Gold, A Love of Your Own, Harvest for the World и другие. Нравится слушателям: Gaye Marvin, James Brown, The Temptations.
Warmer Communications. Warmer Communications is the sixth studio album released by Average White Band
Warmer Communications is the sixth studio album released by Average White Band. The title is a play on Warner Communications, parent company of AWB's Atlantic Records label at the time of the album's release. and More," containing as Bonus Tracks, AWB's 2 Live Performances from The Atlantic Family Live at Montreux (Atlantic June 1, 1978).
Warmer Communications (LP, Album). I could go on and on and praise each song !The good old times, when an album had 35-45 minutes playing time produced way less filler material than the CD era with the 20 Trax, 78 minute playing time monsters of today. Reply Notify me 2 Helpful. Marketplace 0 166 For Sale from €. 7. Nonetheless, many AWB fans agree that Warmer Communications was the Scottish band's last truly excellent album. This 1978 LP didn't have a blockbuster single like "Cut the Cake" or "Pick Up the Pieces"; the funky single "Your Love Is a Miracle" only made it to number 33 on Billboard's R&B singles chart.
Average White Band - Warmer Communications (04:12, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - The Price of a Dream (04:03, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - Big City Lights (04:56, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - Daddy's All Gone (04:39, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - Cloudy (06:36, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - Love Your Life (04:52, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - I'm the One (04:20, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - Person to Person (07:04, 320Kb/s). Average White Band - If I Ever Lose This Heaven (08:10, 320Kb/s). Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Person To Person + Warmer Communications (2009). WMG, Believe Music (от лица компании "Vex"); Wixen Music Publishing, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (5).
Album Warmer Communications. Warmer Communications Lyrics. If you know what's right for you I know what's right for me I won't tell you what to do But I'll tell you what I see We gotta change the way it is Try to keep it tight Acting just like strangers Surely can't be right. It's got to be warmer - We got to have warmer, warmer, warmer Warmer communications. Trying hard to touch you If I might be so bold Trying hard to reach you Don't put me on hold. If we can't communicate If we don't even try Standing here like losers The world will pass.
Check out our average white band selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our clothing shops.
Warmer Communications (Gold album) 12 R&B Album (Billboard). Feel No Fret (Silver Album - UK). Singles
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Your Love Is A Miracle
Soloist, Guitar – Hamish StuartWritten-By – Gorrie*, White*
|A2||Same Feeling, Different Song
Soloist, Guitar – Onnie McIntyreSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Molly DuncanWritten-By – Gorrie*, White*, Stuart*, Ball*
|A3||Daddy's All Gone
Soloist, Guitar – Cornell DupreeSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Molly DuncanWritten-By – James Taylor
|A4||Big City Lights
Recorded By [Street Noise] – Arif Mardin, Joe MardinSoloist, Alto Saxophone – Roger BallWritten-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*, Ferrone*
|B1||She's A Dream
Recorded By [Tree Frogs] – Hamish StuartSoloist, Flute – Michael BreckerSoloist, Guitar – Onnie McIntyreWritten-By – Stuart*
Written-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*, Ball*, Ferrone*
|B3||The Price Of The Dream
Written-By – Gorrie*, White*
|B4||Sweet & Sour
Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Roger BallWritten-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*, Ball*
|B5||One Look Over My Shoulder (Is This Really Goodbye?)
Written-By – Gorrie*, Stuart*, Ball*
- Arranged By [Horns] – Roger Ball
- Art Direction, Design – Basil Pao, Mike Doud
- Backing Vocals – Onnie McIntyre
- Baritone Saxophone [Additional] – Lew Delgatto*
- Bass – Alan Gorrie (tracks: A3, B1 to B5), Hamish Stuart (tracks: A1, A2, A4)
- Congas [Additional] – Ray Barretto
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Ferrone
- Engineer – Gene Paul
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Bobby Warner
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Dooley, Chuck Sierra, Michael O'Reilly, Randy Mason, Steve Klein, Tom Heid
- Flugelhorn [Additional] – Marvin Stamm, Randy Brecker
- Flute [Additional] – Lew Delgatto*, Michael Brecker
- Guitar – Alan Gorrie (tracks: A1, A2, A4), Hamish Stuart (tracks: A3, B1 to B5), Onnie McIntyre
- Guitar [Additional] – Cornell Dupree
- Keyboards, Alto Saxophone, Synthesizer – Roger Ball
- Lead Vocals – Alan Gorrie, Hamish Stuart
- Mastered By – Dennis King, George Piros
- Mixed By [Remixed By] – Arif Mardin, Gene Paul
- Percussion [Additional] – Ray Barretto, Rubens Bassini
- Photography By [Back Cover, Band Photos] – Chris Callis
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Gary Heery
- Producer – Arif Mardin
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Malcolm "Molly" Duncan*
- Tenor Saxophone [Additional] – Michael Brecker
- Trombone [Additional] – Barry Rogers, Tom Malone
- Trumpet [Additional] – Marvin Stamm, Randy Brecker
NotesManufactured for/by and distributed by RCA Limited, Sydney, Australia
Tree Frogs on "She's A Dream" recorded aimlessly at Elbow Beach.
Street Noise on "Big City Lights" recorded under duress at Columbus Circle, N.Y.
Wine Bottle on "Warmer Communications": Puligny Montrachet '73.
℗ © 1978 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Mfd. by Atlantic Recording Corp.
Printed in U.S.A.
|SD 19162, SD19162||Average White Band||Warmer Communications (LP, Album, Pre)||Atlantic, Atlantic||SD 19162, SD19162||US||1978|
|MILS-4364||Average White Band||Warmer Communications (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||MILS-4364||Mexico||1978|
|XL-13053||Average White Band||Warmer Communications (LP, Album)||RCA||XL-13053||Portugal||1978|
|CCM 2029||Average White Band||Warmer Communications (CD, Album, RE)||Collectors' Choice Music||CCM 2029||US||2009|
|SD 19162||Average White Band||Warmer Communications (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 19162||Canada||1978|