Sia - Colour The Small One mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Electronic / Pop|
|Title:||Colour The Small One|
|Style:||Downtempo, Trip Hop|
|MP3 album size:||1224 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1974 mb|
|Digital formats:||RA MMF TTA WMA DXD MOD AU|
Here's my cover of Breathe Me from Sia's album 'Colour The Small One'.
Listen to Colour The Small One by Sia on Deezer. Colour The Small One. Sia 01-01-2004. Total duration:46 min.
All songs on Sia's Colour The Small One (Album). Rewrite - Sia. Sunday - Sia. Breathe Me - Sia. The Bully - Sia. Sweet Potato - Sia. Don't Bring Me Down - Sia. Natale's Song - Sia. Butterflies - Sia. Moon - Sia. The Church Of What's Happening Now - Sia. Numb - Sia. Where I Belong - Sia. Broken Biscuit - Sia. Sea Shells - Sia.
Sia - "Colour The Small One" Full Album. UMG; Abramus Digital, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - SonyATV, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. BMG Rights Management, ARESA, ASCAP, UBEM, EMI Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (7). Композиция. Breathe Me. Исполнитель.
fazendo referência a Colour The Small One, LP, Album, Ltd, Whi, 2547733177. Sadly, my copy is also significantly warped. however the anying instruments sound a bit stuffy. This is a very poorly made Chinese bootleg, containing a number of Keri Noble and LeAnn Rimes songs in addition to the Sia album.
Glockenspiel – Sia Furler (tracks: 9). Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – Jimmy Hogarth (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 11, 12). Illustration – Stephen Tappin. Keyboards, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Electric Guitar, Chimes, Horn – Martin Slattery (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12).
Eschewing the R&B leanings of previous album Healing Is Difficult, Sia's hushed, intimate vocals are surrounded by acoustic folk-tinged electronica on its 11 tracks, which include the singles "Don't Bring Me Down" and "Where I Belong.
In 2004, Sia released her third studio album, Colour the Small One. The album employs a mixture of acoustic instruments and electronic backing to her material. The album spawned four singles: "Don't Bring Me Down", "Breathe Me", "Where I Belong" and "Numb". With Colour the Small One (2004) and Some People Have Real Problems (2007) she moved into jazz and folktronica, although the album's biggest hit, "Breathe Me", is described as alternative rock and a power ballad. Some People Have Real Problems expanded her connection with indie pop. Sia stated, "Colour the Small One.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass, Twelve-String Guitar [12 String Guitars], Accordion [Accordian], Noises, Programmed By, Recorded By [Additional Drum Recording] – Sam DixonDrums – Felix BloxsomDrums [Kick Drum] – Jeremy StaceyGuitar – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards – Martin SlatteryNoises – Kevin Cormack
Bass – Sam DixonDrums – Jeremy StaceyElectric Guitar – Kevin CormackGuitar, Percussion – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards, Flute, Clarinet – Martin Slattery
Bass – Sam DixonDrums, Marimba – Felix BloxsomGuitar – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards, Piano – Martin SlatteryPercussion – Kevin Cormack
Bass – Sam DixonDrums – Jeremy StaceyGuitar – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards – Martin SlatteryPercussion, Guitar [Extra] – Kevin Cormack
Bass – Sam DixonDrums – Jeremy StaceyGuitar – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards – Martin SlatteryPercussion, Guitar, Accordion [Accordian] – Kevin Cormack
|6||Don't Bring Me Down
Bass – Sam DixonDrums – Jeremy StaceyGuitar, Percussion – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards – Martin SlatteryNoises, Drums [Extra] – Kevin Cormack
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Sophie BarkerBass – Sam DixonDrums – Jeremy StaceyGuitar – Jimmy Hogarth, Kevin CormackHihat [Extra] – Felix BloxsomKeyboards – Martin Slattery
Drums – Jeremy StaceyGlockenspiel – Sia FurlerGuitar [Chorus Guitar] – Sam DixonGuitar, Percussion, Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – Jimmy Hogarth
|9||The Church Of What's Happening Now
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Yvonne John Lewis*Bass – Sam DixonDrums – Jeremy StaceyGuitar – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards – Martin Slattery
Acoustic Guitar – Felix HowardBass – Sam DixonDouble Bass – Arnulf LindnerDrums – Jeremy StaceyGuitar – Jimmy HogarthKeyboards, Electric Guitar, Chimes – Martin SlatteryNoises – Kevin Cormack
|11||Where I Belong
Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Jimmy HogarthBass – Sam DixonDrums – Jeremy StaceyElectric Guitar – Kevin CormackKeyboards, Horn – Martin Slattery
- Licensed To – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Systematic Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Go! Beat
- Copyright (c) – Systematic Limited
- Copyright (c) – Go! Beat
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51471862
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Complete Music Control
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Cyanide Breathmint Music
- Published By – Dalmatian Songs
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – V&A Images
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Wil Malone
- Design, Art Direction – Blue Source
- Engineer – Cameron Craig
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Moore
- Illustration [Portrait Drawings] – Stephen Tappin
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Martin Gerlach
- Producer – Jimmy Hogarth
- Strings – Gavyn Wright, The London Session Orchestra
- Words By, Vocals [Singing] – Sia Furler
- Written-By, Composed By – Beck Hansen (tracks: 4), Blair MacKichan (tracks: 6), Dan Carey (tracks: 3), Felix Howard (tracks: 10), James MacMillan (tracks: 10), Jimmy Hogarth (tracks: 4, 5, 8), Kevin Cormack (tracks: 5), Sam Dixon (tracks: 1, 2, 7 to 9, 11), Sia Furler
NotesMade in EU.
Comes in a jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 66103 1
- Matrix / Runout: 06024 986 610-3 02 * 51471862
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text Variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text Variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0155
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0127
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0125
- Label Code: LC07142
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
|986 607-8||Sia||Colour The Small One (CD, Album)||Go! Beat||986 607-8||UK||2004|
|ASW 48103, 0946 3 48103 2 6||Sia||Colour The Small One (CD, Album, Promo)||Astralwerks, Go! Beat||ASW 48103, 0946 3 48103 2 6||US||2005|
|260 012-0||Sia||Colour The Small One (Cass, Album)||Go! Beat||260 012-0||Russia||2004|
|2547733177||Sia||Colour The Small One (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Astralwerks||2547733177||US||2016|
|986 610-4||Sia||Colour The Small One (CD, Album)||Go! Beat||986 610-4||Australasia||2004|