Vidna Obmana + Willem Tanke - Variations For Organ, Keyboard And Processors mp3 flac download
|Title:||Variations For Organ, Keyboard And Processors|
|Style:||Abstract, Ambient, Drone|
|Date of release:||1999|
|MP3 album size:||1576 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1797 mb|
|Digital formats:||MIDI MOD WMA AHX MP2 VQF AIFF|
Music: Vidna Obmana, Willem Tanke From the album: "Variations for Organ, Keyboard and Processors" Release date: 2000 Label: Multimood Records.
Vidna Obmana + Willem Tanke. Vidna Obmana + Willem Tanke - Variations For Organ, Keyboard And Processors (CD, Album).
composed, arranged, performed, mixed and produced by Vidna Obmana and Willem Tanke. Releases information. Multimood Records - MRC 031 All variations composed, arranged & performed in December 1998 and January 1999.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
In another successful "recycling" project, Vidna Obmana reconstructs original compositions which willem tanke previously had rendered on classical European organs. These variations for organ, keyboard and processors respectfully merge two musical worlds from across time, simultaneously exploring mystical/physical revelations by way of thoughtful sonic alterations. EAC extraction logfile from 4. February 2016, 20:44. Vidna Obmana and Willem Tanke, Variations for Organ, Keyboard and processors.
Canon 1. Willem Tanke. 2. Canon 2. 3. Canon 3. 4. Canon 4. 5. Canon 5, Canon 6. 6. Choral (midi-étude), for organ. 7. My Friend the Indian, for organ.
Vidna Obmana (stylized vidnaObmana on many album covers) is a pseudonym used by Belgian composer and ambient musician Dirk Serries. The name Vidna Obmana, a phrase in Serbian, literally translates to "optical illusion" and was chosen by Serries because he felt it accurately described the music. Serries created music under the Vidna Obmana pseudonym from 1984 until 2007, when he official retired the name. Most of his current work is released under the Fear Falls Burning pseudonym.
Vidna Obmana & Willem Tanke. Overview (current section). Variations For Organ, Keyboard And Processors.
Vidna Obmana and Willem Tanke - (1999) - Variations for organ, keyboard and processors СКАНЫ есть 03. Canon II. lac 06. Choral (midi-etude). Vidna Obmana and Willem Tanke - Variations for Organ, Keyboard and processors - 1999, FLAC (tracks . ue), lossless. Download via torrent Download via magnet. Vidna Obmana and Willem Tanke - (1999) - Variations for organ, keyboard and processors СКАНЫ есть.
|The Tao Of Physics|
|7||My Friend The Indian||6:10|
- Distributed By – Staalplaat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Multimood Records
- Copyright (c) – Vidna Obmana
- Copyright (c) – Willem Tanke
- Recorded At – St. Willibrord Church
- Recorded At – Onze-Lieve-Vrouw Ten Hemelopneming
- Produced At – Serenity Studio
- Mixed At – Serenity Studio
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria – A0100308172-0101
- Composed By [All Organ Works], Arranged By [All Organ Works], Performer [All Organ Works Performed By] – Willem Tanke
- Composed By [All Variations], Arranged By [All Variations], Performer [All Variations Performed By], Producer [Produced], Mixed By, Photography By – Vidna Obmana
- Cover, Typography – Harakiri Design
NotesAll variations composed, arranged & performed in December 1998 and January 1999.
© 1999 Vidna Obmana+Willem Tanke
℗ 2000 Multimood Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 753907941821
- Matrix / Runout: [DADC Austria logo] A0100308172-0101 34 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94F3
- Rights Society: BIEM | NCB