Roscoe Mitchell, Matthew Shipp - Accelerated Projection mp3 flac download
|Style:||Avant-garde Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Free Jazz, Free Improvisation|
|Date of release:||2018|
|MP3 album size:||1391 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1129 mb|
|Digital formats:||AA AC3 MP2 APE AHX WMA XM|
70 USD. Label: Rogueart. Tracks: . ccelerated Projection I. ccelerated Projection II. ccelerated Projection III. ccelerated Projection IV. ccelerated Projection V. ccelerated Projection VI.
Composed By – Matthew Shipp, Roscoe Mitchell. Cover – David Bourguignon (2). Design – Max Schoendorff. Executive-Producer – Michel Dorbon. Liner Notes – Yuko Otomo. Mixed By, Mastered By – Jean-Pierre Bouquet. Photography By – Agostino Mela.
Artist: Roscoe Mitchell And Matthew Shipp. Album: Accelerated Projection. Previously on NewAlbumReleases.
Artist: Roscoe Mitchell & Matthew Shipp Title: Accelerated Projection Year Of Release: 2018 Label: RogueArt Genre: Jazz Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 1. Accelerated Projection I (4:37) 2. Accelerated Projection II (2:22) 3. Accelerated Projection III (3:14) 4. Accelerated Projection IV (6:59) 5. Accelerated Projection V (6:16) 6. Accelerated Projection VI (13:33) 7. Accelerated Projection VII (8:56). Personnel: Roscoe Mitchell - alto saxophone, soprano saxophones, flute Matthew Shipp - piano.
Roscoe Mitchell: Accelerated Projection by Don Phipps, published on February 14, 2018. Shipp brings his complete piano vocabulary to bear as well. Pronouncements by the left hand are accompanied by pounces from the right hand. The fingers roll across the keyboard from top to bottom and bottom to top. Under Shipp, the piano explodes with fury in one measure and in the next backs off into abstraction. Shipp even gets inside the piano to tweak some notes. The two musicians feed off each other's energy. At times the music becomes a barrage of sound so massive the mind races to keep up. Is this a musical event horizon?
1. Accelerated Projection I 4:37 2. Accelerated Projection II 2:22 3. Accelerated Projection III 3:14 4. Accelerated Projection IV 6:59 5. Accelerated Projection V 6:16 6. Accelerated Projection VI 13:33 7. Accelerated Projection VII 8:56. Roscoe Mitchell (alto & soprano saxophones, flute), Matthew Shipp (piano).
Roscoe Mitchell, Matthew Shipp - Accelerated Projection - Roscoe Mitchell (alto & soprano saxophones, flute), Matthew Shipp (piano).
Roscoe Mitchell and Matthew Shipp Accelerated Projection. Give Your Opinion on Accelerated Projection. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us.
Mitchell at the Pomigliano Jazz Festival, July 15, 2005 From 1967 Mitchell, Bowie, Favors and, on occasion, Jarman performed as the Roscoe Mitchell Art Ensemble, then the Art Ensemble, and finally in 1969 were billed as the Art Ensemble of Chicago. Accelerated Projection (RogueArt, 2018) with Matthew Shipp. Ride the Wind (Nessa, 2018).
|1||Accelerated Projection I||4:37|
|2||Accelerated Projection II||2:22|
|3||Accelerated Projection III||3:14|
|4||Accelerated Projection IV||6:59|
|5||Accelerated Projection V||6:16|
|6||Accelerated Projection VI||13:33|
|7||Accelerated Projection VII||8:56|
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Roscoe Mitchell (tracks: 1, 3 to7)
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – Matthew Shipp, Roscoe Mitchell
- Cover [Cover Realization] – David Bourguignon
- Design [Cover Design] – Max Schoendorff
- Executive-Producer – Michel Dorbon
- Liner Notes – Yuko Otomo
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jean-Pierre Bouquet
- Photography By – Agostino Mela
- Photography By [Photographs] – Agostino Mela
- Piano – Matthew Shipp (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to7)
- Recorded By – Paolo Zucca
NotesRecorded live on August 28th 2005 by Paolo Zucca at Sant'Anna Arresi, Sardinia, Italy.
Mixing and mastering: Jean-Pierre Bouquet, L'Autre Studio, Vaires-sur-Marne, France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3760131270792
- Matrix / Runout: MDI -105268
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L373
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5710
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: SACEM / SACD / SDRM / SCAM