Men At Work - Cargo mp3 flac download
|Performer:||Men At Work|
|Style:||Pop Rock, New Wave|
|Date of release:||1983|
|MP3 album size:||1454 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1159 mb|
|Digital formats:||XM APE APE XM AUD FLAC AC3|
Released in 1983, this album was converted from vinyl to mp3 to wmv. Track list: 1. Dr. Heckyll & Mr. Jive 2. Overkill 3. Settle Down My Boy 4. Upstairs I. .
SME (от лица компании "Columbia"); LatinAutor - SonyATV, BMI - Broadcast Music In. ASCAP, CMRRA, UBEM, EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (3).
Men At Work : Cargo,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Cargo is the second studio album by Australian pop rock band Men at Work, which was released in April 1983. It peaked at No. 1 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart, No. 2 in New Zealand, No. 3 on the United States Billboard 200, and No. 8 on the United Kingdom Albums Chart. Four singles were released from the album, with "Overkill" being an international top 10 hit in Canada, Ireland, Norway, and US Billboard Hot 100.
Men At Work – Cargo. Label: Columbia – QC 38660. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Melboune, Australia and Paradise Studios, Sydney, Australia Lyrics/Picture Sleeve. SPC LITHO IN CANADA" near the bottom of the spine.
All rights belong to SME and Men at Work. I'll say this much, I grew up with this also and remember this album cover when I was young. As a now much older person who better understands things in this way, the beauty of this art and other art coming from someone with this type of gift - the true beauty is that you create the meaning, and so do I and everyone else in our own special way.
When Australian pop-rock quintet Men at Work’s second album, Cargo, arrived on April 29, 1983, it did so amid great expectations. Debut title Business as Usual had been released the previous year and wound up spending 15 weeks at the top of the . chart, despite their American label’s initial doubt over launching it at all. Cargo was already in the band’s past, having been completed in the middle of 1982 but held over because of its predecessor’s continuing success. Overkill, the second and best-selling single from Cargo, was an example of the exception proving the rule. While it features Hay’s Sting-like vocals, it didn’t carry Men at Work’s usual reggae touches, instead displaying a reflective, melancholy texture. ‘Overkill’ was written when was really starting to take off, Hay said in 2017. And I thought to mysel. Well, nothing’s going to be the same ever again.
Artist: Men At Work Year: 1983. Album contents sorted by Alphabet. Blue For You. Heckyll And Mr. Jive. If you have one or more of these lyrics for Cargo, feel free to submit them to us. More Men At Work Albums. Album Two Hearts (1985). Album Business As Usual (1981). Back to the main page of Men At Work. Submitted 03/08/2013.
Download the album Men At Work - Cargo (1983) for free! Download all the songs on the album in one zipped file, compatible with mobile and desktop. Cargo is the second studio album by Australian pop rock band Men at Work, which was released in April 1983. Four singles were released from the album, with Overkill being an international top 10 hit in Canada, Ireland, Norway, and US Billboard Hot 100. Men At Work. Men at Work were an Australian rock band best known for their 1981 hit "Down Under"
Or consider a donation? Talking Heads.
|A1||Dr. Heckyll & Mr. Jive||4:38|
|A3||Settle Down My Boy||3:30|
|A4||Upstairs In My House||4:02|
|A5||No Sign Of Yesterday||6:09|
|B1||It's A Mistake||4:33|
|B3||Blue For You||3:53|
|B4||I Like To||4:01|
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Recorded At – AAV
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – April Music Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Men At Work
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Bass, Vocals – John Rees
- Drums, Vocals – Jerry Speiser
- Engineer [Additional] – Paul Ray
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chip Orlando, David Price, Scott Heming*
- Lyrics By – Colin Hay (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3, B5), Ron Strykert (tracks: A3, A4, B4)
- Music By – Colin Hay (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B3, B5), Ron Strykert (tracks: A3, A4, B4)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Greg Noakes
- Producer, Engineer – Peter McIan
- Saxophone, Flute, Keyboards, Vocals – Greg Ham
- Vocals, Guitar – Colin Hay
- Vocals, Guitar, Cover – Ron Strykert
NotesSimilar to this release but without the KDISC credit in the runouts
℗ 1982, 1983 CBS Inc
Cover Art: © 1982 Men At Work
All Songs © 1983 April Music Pty. Ltd
Recorded at: A.A.V., Melboune, Australia and Paradise Studios, Sydney, Australia
"SPC LITHO IN CANADA" near the bottom of the spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-38660-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): AL 38660
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): BL 38660
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout variant 1): AL-38660-1A 2HZ: ②
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout variant 1): BL-38660-1A 2HZ: DM-7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout variant 2): AL-38660-1A 2HZ: ③ DM-13
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout variant 2): BL-38660-1A 2HZ: DM-13
|SBP 237833||Men At Work||Cargo (LP, Album)||CBS||SBP 237833||Australia||1983|
|40-32781||Men At Work||Cargo (Cass, Album, RE, Chr)||CBS||40-32781||Europe||1983|
|746.075/2-464403||Men At Work||Cargo (CD, Album)||Columbia||746.075/2-464403||Brazil||Unknown|
|EPC 25372||Men At Work||Cargo (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 25372||Ireland||1983|
|QC 38660||Men At Work||Cargo (LP)||Columbia||QC 38660||US||1983|