Nerina Pallot - The Graduate mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Rock / Pop|
|Style:||Acoustic, Soft Rock, Pop Rock|
|Date of release:||2009|
|MP3 album size:||1269 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1146 mb|
|Digital formats:||TTA AC3 MMF WAV DMF AUD MIDI|
Nerina Pallot - Cigarette, from the album The Graduate. Live at the Union Chapel, London 28 April 2010.
Album · 2009 · 10 Songs. The Graduate Nerina Pallot.
Текст песни: See what can’t be seen It’s a dreamless dream That comes alive when no one’s watching Books and words can’t write.
The Graduate (Nerina Pallot album). The Graduate is the third studio album by London-born singer-songwriter Nerina Pallot, which was released in the United Kingdom on October 5, 2009. The album title refers to Pallot's 2009 graduation from university with a first-class honours English Literature degree. The album was released more than three years after the gold-selling Fires and marks a change in the musical genre for Pallot.
Nerina Natasha Georgina Pallot (born 26 April 1974) is a British singer, songwriter and producer, who has released five albums and over a dozen EPs. She was nominated for British Female Solo Artist at the 2007 BRIT Awards and nominated for an Ivor Novello Award for "Sophia" in the category of 'Best Song (musically and lyrically)' in the same year. Besides her own material, Pallot has written songs for Kylie Minogue and Diana Vickers.
Artists Nerina Pallot The Graduate. This album has an average beat per minute of 105 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/140 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Graduate.
Nerina Pallot – The Graduate. Label: Echo – ECHCD 83. Format: CD, Album. Electric Guitar – Ben Vella (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9), Nerina Pallot (tracks: 9), Tim Van der Kuil (tracks: 1 to 3, 8). Engineer – Andy Chatterley, Helen Atkinson. Glockenspiel – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1, 8). Keyboards – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7 to 9). Keyboards, Programmed By – Andy Chatterley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8, 9). Mastered By – Tony Cousins.
Failing to strike while the iron was hot, Jersey-based Nerina Pallot took four years to record the follow-up to her breakthrough album, the Brit Award-nominated Fires. The lengthy time away was partly due to her studying for a degree in English literature, hence the title. But it was also down to her decision to scrap material recorded with songwriting powerhouses Linda Perry, Rick Nowels, and Rob Davis, in favor of self-penning ten tunes produced by husband Andy Chatterley
Ships from and sold by gmara42. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). UK 10-track CD album - More than three years after the gold-selling 'Fires', Nerina has shaken up her sound, shrugged off the spectre of singer, songwriter and produced an album of clever, classy pop featuring a series of radio bound singles. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|CD1: 'The Graduate'|
|1-02||Real Late Starter||3:20|
|1-03||The Right Side
Written-By – Andy Chatterley, Nerina Pallot, Tim Van der Kuil
|1-05||I Don't Want To Go Out
Producer – The ChatterleysWritten-By – Andy Chatterley, Nerina Pallot
|1-08||When Did I Become Such A Bitch||3:35|
|1-10||It Was Me||4:14|
|CD2: 'I Digress' (The Acoustic Sessions)|
|2-05||When Did I Become Such A Bitch||3:33|
|2-06||The Right Side||3:17|
|2-07||It Was Me||4:26|
- Exclusive Retailer – Play.com
- Acoustic Guitar – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1-01 -1-06,1-09), Tim Van der Kuil (tracks: 1-01, 1-02, 1-08)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1-04, 1-08 - 1-10)
- Backing Vocals – Ben Vella (tracks: 1-05), Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1-01 - 1-09)
- Bass Guitar – Ben Vella (tracks: 1-06), Jason Tarver (tracks: 1-09), Mark Ferguson (tracks: 1-04), Sam Dixon (tracks: 1-01, 1-03), Tim Van der Kuil (tracks: 1-02, 1-08)
- Cello – Sarah Willson* (tracks: 1-04, 1-08 - 1-10)
- Drums – Damon Wilson (tracks: 1-01 -1-06, 1-08, 1-09)
- Electric Guitar – Ben Vella (tracks: 1-01, 1-02, 1-04-1-06, 1-09), Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1-09), Tim Van der Kuil (tracks: 1-01, 1-02, 1-03, 1-08)
- Engineer – Andy Chatterley, Helen Atkinson
- Glockenspiel – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1-01, 1-08)
- Instruments – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 2-01 -2-07)
- Keyboards – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1-01 -1-02, 1-05, 1-07 - 1-09)
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Andy Chatterley (tracks: 1-01-1-03, 1-05 -1-06, 1-08 - 1-09)
- Mastered By – John Webber (tracks: 2-01 - 2-07), Tony Cousins
- Mixed By – Steve Power, The Chatterleys (tracks: 2-01 - 2-07)
- Organ [Hammond] – Nerina Pallot (tracks: 1-06)
- Producer, Written-By, Engineer, Piano – Nerina Pallot
- Viola – Charlotte Glasson (tracks: 1-04, 1-08 - 1-10)
- Violin – Calina De La Mare (tracks: 1-04), Howard Gott (tracks: 1-04, 1-08 - 1-10), Peter Nall (tracks: 1-08 - 1-10)
NotesAll tracks (P)&(C) 2009 The Echo Label Limited ECHCX83
Recorded at LSL, RAK and Nerina's House, London.
Mastered by Tony Cousins at Metropolis Mastering, London
This special edition of the album is an exclusive version to Play.com
|ECHCD 83||Nerina Pallot||The Graduate (CD, Album)||Echo||ECHCD 83||UK||2009|
|none||Nerina Pallot||Mastered Album (CDr, Album, Promo)||Idaho Records, Echo||none||UK||2009|
|none||Nerina Pallot||Advance CD & Junebug EP (CDr, Album, Promo)||Chrysalis Music Group USA||none||US||2009|
|none||Nerina Pallot||Album Sampler (CDr, Smplr, Promo)||Not On Label||none||UK||2009|