Various - The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Rock / Pop / Classical / TV & Media|
|Title:||The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
|Style:||Alternative Rock, Folk Rock, Indie Rock, Rock & Roll, Contemporary, Soundtrack|
|Date of release:||2009|
|MP3 album size:||1860 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1752 mb|
|Digital formats:||XM AU VOX AUD VQF WMA MIDI|
Слушайте Twilight Saga: New Moon Original Motion Picture Soundtrack и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking.
The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) is the official soundtrack for the 2009 film The Twilight Saga: New Moon. The score for New Moon was composed by Alexandre Desplat while the rest of the soundtrack was chosen by music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas, who also produced the Twilight soundtrack. The New Moon – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack album was released on October 16, 2009 by Patsavas' Chop Shop label, in conjunction with Atlantic Records.
The score for New Moon was composed by Alexandre Desplat while the rest of the soundtrack was chosen by music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas, who also produced the Twilight soundtrack. The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Q&A. Released by Atlantic Records.
Printed and made in .
The New Moon Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will contain all original songs, written specifically for the movie. One of indie rock's greatest success stories, Death Cab for Cutie, will lead the way with the first single," Meet Me On the Equinox. Just recently announced, online press sites and blogs are spreading the word like a wild fire. I first bought the "Twilight" original soundtrack. Then I bought the score, which I listened to a lot more. Until "New Moon" I didn't find myself needing another movie soundtrack.
The New Moon: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official soundtrack for the film New Moon. The songs were chosen by music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas, who also produced the Twilight soundtrack. The album was released on October 16, 2009 by Patsavas' Chop Shop label, in conjunction with Atlantic Records. The soundtrack originally had a release date of October 20, 2009, but the date was moved up four days due to "overwhelming and unprecedented demand".
Radiohead’s Thom Yorke, the Killers, Muse, Anya Marina, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Lykke Li, Grizzly Bear, Death Cab for Cutie, and Sea Wolf up the cool factor for Stephenie Meyer’s next chapter in her riveting vampire drama series.
Various Artists 09-10-2009. Total duration:57 min. 01. Meet Me on the Equinox. The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Writer: Benjamin Gibbard - Christopher Walla - Jason McGerr - Nicholas Harmer, Composers: Benjamin Gibbard - Christopher Walla - Jason McGerr - Nicholas Harmer. I Belong to You (New Moon Remix). Writer: Matthew Bellamy.
The Twilight Saga New Moon/New Moon Soundtrack – Memories Of Edward. The Twilight Sagа – New Moon Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. New Moon - Hurricane Bells – Monsters.
1. Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab for Cutie. I Belong To You - New Moon Remix - Muse. 8. Rosyln - Bon Iver, St. Vincent. 9. Done All Wrong - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Death Cab For Cutie||Meet Me On The Equinox
Performer – Death Cab For CutieProducer – Chris WallaWritten-By – Benjamin Gibbard*, Christopher Walla*, Jason McGerr, Nicholas Harmer
|2||–Band Of Skulls||Friends
Performer – Band Of SkullsProducer – Ian DavenportWritten-By – Emma Richardson, Matthew Hayward, Russell Marsden
|3||–Thom Yorke||Hearing Damage
Producer – Nigel GodrichProgrammed By [Extra Programming] – Colin GreenwoodWritten-By, Performer – Thom Yorke
Producer, Performer – Lykke LiRecorded By, Mixed By – Lasse MårténWritten-By – Lykke Li Zachrisson
|5||–The Killers||A White Demon Love Song
Engineer – Mark Grey*, Robert Root, Ted SablayWritten-By, Performer – The Killers
|6||–Anya Marina||Satellite Heart
Producer, Mixed By – Ken AndrewsWritten-By, Performer – Anya Marina
|7||–Muse||I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)
Engineer, Remix – Adrian BushbyMixed By [Original Stems] – Mark 'Spike' Stent*Performer – Christopher Wolstenholme*, Dominic Howard, Matthew Bellamy, MuseProducer – MuseWritten-By – Matthew Bellamy
|8||–Bon Iver & St. Vincent||Rosyln
Performer – Bon Iver, St. VincentWritten-By, Producer – Justin Vernon
|9||–Black Rebel Motorcycle Club||Done All Wrong
Mixed By – Mark Raines, Peter HayesVocals [Additional] – Aimee NashWritten-By, Producer, Performer – Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Performer – Hurricane BellsWritten-By, Mixed By, Engineer, Producer – Steve Schiltz
|11||–Sea Wolf||The Violet Hour
Mixed By – Michael PattersonPerformer – Sea WolfWritten-By, Producer – Alex Brown Church
|12||–OK Go||Shooting The Moon
Performer – OK GoProducer – Dave FridmannWritten-By – Damian Kulash*, Tim Nordwind
|13||–Grizzly Bear With Victoria Legrand||Slow Life
Engineer – Jake AronPerformer – Grizzly BearProducer, Recorded By – Chris Taylor Vocals [Additional] – Victoria LegrandWritten-By – Christopher Bear*, Christopher Taylor*, Daniel Rossen, Edward Droste
|14||–Editors||No Sound But The Wind
Performer – EditorsProducer – Tom Smith Written-By – Urbanowicz*, Lay*, Leetch*, Smith*
|15||–Alexandre Desplat||New Moon (The Meadow)
Composed By, Producer – Alexandre Desplat
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Summit Entertainment, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – UEP-CD
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Anne Declemente
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Brittany Warfield, Kasey Truman
- Art Direction, Design – David J. Harrigan III
- Artwork [Art Management & Production] – Kristie Borgmann
- Edited By [Digitally] – Stewart Whitmore
- Executive-Producer – Livia Tortella
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Other [Atlantic Business Affairs] – Erica Bellarosa
- Other [Business Affairs & Clearance] – Christine Bergren
- Other [Marketing] – Cyndi Lynott
- Other [Packaging Production] – Brian Ranney
- Producer – Alexandra Patsavas, Paul Katz
NotesPackaged jewel case with booklet-poster. Includes OBI strip.
Mastered and digitally edited at Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
1. Published by EMI Blackwood Music Incorporated on behalf of itself/Where I'm Calling From Music (BMI)/Shove It Up Your Songs (BMI)/Giant Beat Songs (BMI)/Please Pass the Songs (BMI)/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation.
2. Published by PSY Collective LLC (PRS).
Courtesy of Shangri-La Music, LLC/Phi/YouAreHere by arrangement with Zync Music.
3. Published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) o/b/o Warner/Chappell Music Ltd. (PRS)
Courtesy of Xurbia Xendless Ltd. by arrangement with Warner/Chappell Music
4. Published by EMI Publishing Scandinavia/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Recorded and mixed at Decibel Studios, Stockholm
Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp./Warner Music UK Ltd.
5. Published by Universal-PolyGram Int. Publshing, Inc. (ASCAP)/Rimutaka Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group
6. Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) o/b/o itself, Chop Shop Arch Music and Many Clues Music/Rimutaka Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Chop Shop Records/Atlantic Recording Corp.
7. Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) o/b/o Loosechord Ltd. (PRS)
Courtesy of A&E Records Limited, under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records Inc.
8. Published by Chrysalis Music on behalf of April Base Publishing (ASCAP)
Bon Iver appears courtesy of Jagjaguwar and St. Vincent appears courtesy of 4AD
9. Published by Chrysalis Music on behalf of itself and BRMC Music (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Abstract Dragon
10. Published by Chrysalis Music on behalf of itself and Leave it to Stephen Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy Invisible Brigades, LLC
11. Published by Affliated Music Publishing o/b/o Dangerbird Songs/Leaves in the River (ASCAP)/Rimutaka Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of Dangerbird Records
12. Published by OK Go Publishing (BMI)
Courtesy of Capitol Records under exclusive license to EMI Music under license from EMI Music Licensing
13. Published by Doomed Beauty Music (BMI) admin. Bug/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Engineered at Germano
Victoria Legrand is credited as "Victoria Legrand of Beach House"
Grizzly Bear appears courtesy of Warp Records by arrangement with Zync Music
Victoria Legrand appears courtesy of Sub Pop Records
14. Published by Soul Kitchen Music Ltd. administered by Kobalt Music Publishing America (BMI)/Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Courtesy of Kitchenware Records
15. Published by Summit Base Camp Film Music (BMI)
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 690355 001393
- Barcode (String): 4690355001393
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 4690355001393 ФИРМА ГРАМЗАПИСИ НИКИТИН
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L641
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1I10
|519421-2||Various||The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD)||Summit Entertainment, Chop Shop Records , Atlantic||519421-2||US||2009|
|7567-89656-9||Various||The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Summit Entertainment, Chop Shop Records , Atlantic||7567-89656-9||UK & Europe||2009|
|075678956287||Various||Die Twilight Saga: New Moon - Biss Zur Mittagsstunde (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Summit Entertainment, Chop Shop Records , Atlantic||075678956287||Germany||2009|
|7567896569||Various||The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Summit Entertainment, Chop Shop Records , Atlantic||7567896569||Brazil||2009|
|89656-9||Various||The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Summit Entertainment, Chop Shop Records , Atlantic, Warner Music Singapore||89656-9||Singapore||2009|