Blur - Blur's Country House mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Rock / Pop|
|Title:||Blur's Country House|
|Style:||Brit Pop, Indie Rock, Ballad|
|Date of release:||1995|
|MP3 album size:||1666 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1697 mb|
|Digital formats:||AUD VQF ASF MPC DXD MOD MIDI|
Complete your Blur collection.
Blur - Country House (Karaoke Instrumental) Blur Rockabye Baby! - Country House Wurzels - Country House (Blur cover) - music2k.
The Great Escape is the fourth studio album by the English rock band Blur, released on 11 September 1995 on Food and Virgin Records. The album received near-universal acclaim from critics on release and reached number one in the UK Albums Chart. It was the band's first record to crack the US charts, reaching number 150. Less than a year after the album was released, it was certified triple platinum in the UK.
it/blur21y Follow Blur on Twitter: ww. witter. Follow Blur on Twitter: ww. Music video by Blur performing Country House.
Blur's Country House has black writing with a white picture. Blur's Country House is pressed by EMI Uden. Blur's Country House No. 2 (Blur Recorded Live From Mile End Stadium, Saturday June 17 1995) (CD, Single, CD2). CDFOODS 63, 7243 8 82379 2 5.
Blur Related artists. Blur's Country House. CD 16-bit 44,1 kHz. Country House. One Born Every Minute. To The End (With Francoise Hardy). Blur - Country House CDFOOD63 (UK CD1).
Blur is the fifth studio album by the English rock band Blur, released on 10 February 1997 by Food Records. Blur had previously been broadly critical of American popular culture and their previous albums had become associated with the Britpop movement, particularly Parklife (1994), which had helped them become one of Britain's leading pop acts. I have a house there and it's the perfect place to write because of the light. Not good during the summer because it's sunshine all the time, 24 hours a da. Apart from a change in musical style, the band changed the way they recorded.
Blur got an erstwhile victory when "Country House" reached ("Roll With it" only reached in the UK charts, but Oasis' album (What's the Story) Morning Glory? proved to be a much bigger success than The Great Escape. The single's cover is a picture of the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany. The line, "He's got morning glory, and life's a different story" is often believed to be directed to Oasis, but the song was recorded before Oasis finished, let alone released their album. Angela from London, EnglandThe song is actually about Blur's ex Manager Dave Balfe after he moved to Barton Le Clay (near Luton, Bedfordshire) to take up residence in the old manor house there. Incidentally, Balfe did used to play in Julian Cope's old band the Teardrop Explodes.
The runt of Blur's litter turns out to be a sturdy beast when you look more closely – Shed Seven could never have done it. Marc Burrows. Even the band didn't seem to like it – once they moved on to to the noisier fare of 1997's Blur album, Country House was banished from the live set, much to the relief of Graham Coxon who'd been attempting to "turn it into thrash metal" on a nightly basis. It's worth another look, though. Far from being a knocked-out knees-up, Country House is deceptively complex and completely bonkers.
Blur - Country House DPRO-11023 (US Promo). Blur - Country House DPRO-11023 (US Promo).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer – John Smith Engineer [Assisted By] – Julia Gardner, Tom GirlingProducer – Stephen Street
|2||–Blur||One Born Every Minute
Producer – Blur, John Smith
|3||–Blur With Françoise Hardy||To The End
Accordion [Solo] – Jacques BolognesiArranged By [Strings] – Khalil ChahineConductor – Rick WentworthMixed By – John Smith , Stephen StreetProducer [Additional Production] – BlurProducer [Original] – Stephen HagueStrings [Orchestra Fixed By] – Isobel GriffithsVocals, Lyrics By [French] – Françoise Hardy
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Food Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Food Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Made By – EMI Swindon
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Design [By Appointment Only] – Stylorouge
- Performer [Recordings] – James*, Albarn*, Rowntree*, Coxon*
- Photography By – The Telegraph Library*
- Songwriter – Albarn*
NotesIssued in a standard J-card case with insert and label informational postcard. Rear of insert features the lyrics to "Country House".
This version of "To The End" with Françoise Hardy is the same as "To The End (La Comedie)" (which appears on other Blur releases.)
Françoise Hardy appears by kind permission of Virgin Records France.
1 & 2 published by MCA Music Ltd.
3 Copyright Control.
℗ 1995 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Food Ltd. A division of EMI Records Ltd.
© 1995 Food Ltd.
Printed in U.K. Made in the U.K.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Blur's Country House has black writing with a white picture.
Blur's Country House is pressed by EMI Uden.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 24388 23382 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 724388233828
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): 882338 2 . 1:1:8 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): 882338 2 . 1:1:9 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3): 882338 2 . 1:1:17. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4): 882338 2 . 1:1:15. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 5): 882338 2 . 1:1:9. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 6): 882338 2 . 1:1:7 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 7): 882338 2 . 1:1:10 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8): 882338 2 . 1:1:24. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 9): 882338 2 . 1:1:6 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 10): 882338 2 . 1 : 1 : 27 EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code (Variation 1): ifpi 1405
- Mould SID Code (Variation 2): ifpi 1422
- Mould SID Code (Variation 3): ifpi 1421
- Mould SID Code (Variation 4): ifpi 1406
- Mould SID Code (Variation 5): ifpi 1429
- Mould SID Code (Variation 6): ifpi 1401
- Mould SID Code (Variation 7): ifpi 1428
- Mould SID Code (Variation 8): ifpi 1405
- Mould SID Code (Variation 9): ifpi 1405
- Mould SID Code (variation 10): ifpi 1429
|FOOD 63||Blur||Country House (7", Jukebox)||Food||FOOD 63||UK||1995|
|CDFOODDJ 63||Blur||Blur's Country House (CD, Single, Promo)||Food||CDFOODDJ 63||UK||1995|
|7243 8 82338 2 8, CDFOOD 63||Blur||Blur's Country House (CD, Single)||Parlophone, Food||7243 8 82338 2 8, CDFOOD 63||Europe||1995|
|none||Blur||Country House (VHS)||Virgin Records Video||none||US||Unknown|
|CDFOODS 63, 7243 8 82379 2 5||Blur||Blur's Country House No. 2 (Blur Recorded Live From Mile End Stadium, Saturday June 17 1995) (CD, Single, CD2)||Food, Food||CDFOODS 63, 7243 8 82379 2 5||UK||1995|