Various - Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) mp3 flac download
|Genre:||TV & Media|
|Title:||Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
|Date of release:||1978|
|MP3 album size:||1581 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1736 mb|
|Digital formats:||TTA ASF AA VOC DTS ADX MPC|
Love Theme From "Eyes Of Laura Mars" (Prisoner). Executive-Producer – Charles KoppelmanProducer – Gary KleinWritten-By – J. Desautels, K. Lawrence.
Such an amazing track.
Label: CBS/Sony – 25AP 1108 Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold Jacket Country: Japan Date of released: 1978 Category: Stage & Screen Style: Soundtrack. Various - Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) MP3 version. Love Theme From "Eyes Of Laura Mars" (Prisoner).
Music from the Motion Picture Pulp Fiction is the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantino's 1994 film Pulp Fiction. No traditional film score was commissioned for Pulp Fiction. The film contains a mix of American rock and roll, surf music, pop and soul. The soundtrack is equally untraditional, consisting of nine songs from the movie, four tracks of dialogue snippets followed by a song, and three tracks of dialogue alone. Seven songs featured in the movie were not included in the original 41-minute soundtrack.
Download sheet music for The Eyes of Laura Mars. Choose from The Eyes of Laura Mars sheet music for such popular songs as Prisoner,. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. Download our free apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC and interact with your sheet music anywhere with in-app transposition, text & highlighter markup and adjustable audio/video playback.
Album · 2005 · 19 Songs. Son of the Pink Panther (Original Music from the Motion Picture). Center Stage (Music from the Motion Picture). The Departed (Music from the Motion Picture). Fallout 4: Music from the Fallout Series. Zero ads. Try it now.
Scarface: Music from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the soundtrack album featured on the 1983 American crime film, Scarface, which was directed by Brian De Palma. Composed by Italian record producer Giorgio Moroder, the vinyl soundtrack was released on December 9 of the same year through MCA Records. The album features music created by Moroder, who wrote and produced all of the tracks
Veronica Mars Soundtrack, find all 59 songs from the Veronica Mars (2014) movie music soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Listen to and download the music, ost, score, list of songs and trailers. Veronica Mars (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), 13 songs.
Genre: Album 2017, for King & Country, Francesca Battistelli, Lecrae, MP3, Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Rock Pop, Skillet, Soundtrack.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Barbra Streisand||Love Theme From "Eyes Of Laura Mars" (Prisoner)
Executive-Producer – Charles KoppelmanProducer – Gary KleinWritten-By – J. Desautels*, K. Lawrence*
|A2||–Artie Kane||Laura's Nightmare||2:06|
|A3||–Michalski & Oosterveen||Burn
Producer – Ken ScottWritten-By – George Michalski, Niki Oosterveen
|A5||–Artie Kane||Laura & Neville (Instrumental)||2:33|
|A6a||–Odyssey||Native New Yorker
Arranged By [Vocals] – Sandy LinzerArranged By, Conductor – Charlie CalelloDirected By – Sandy LinzerProducer – Sandy Linzer, Charlie CalelloWritten-By – Sandy Linzer, Denny Randell
|A6b||–K.C. & The Sunshine Band*||(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
Producer – K.C. - Finch*Written-By – H.W. Casey/Art Finch*
|A6c||–K.C. & The Sunshine Band*||Prisoner (Disco Instrumental)
Written-By – K. Lawrence*, J. Desautels*
|B1||–Artie Kane||Laura - Warehouse||1:11|
|B2||–The Michael Zager Band||Let's All Chant
Executive-Producer – Jerry LoveProducer, Arranged By, Conductor – Michael ZagerWritten By – Alvin FieldsWritten-By – Michael Zager
|B3||–Artie Kane||Laura & Neville (Dialogue & Vocal)||2:33|
|B4||–Artie Kane||Lulu And Michelle||3:06|
|B5||–Artie Kane||Love And Pity||4:10|
|B6||–Barbra Streisand||Love Theme From "Eyes Of Laura Mars" (Prisoner) - Reprise
Written-By – J. Desautels*, K. Lawrence*
- Produced For – The Entertainment Company
- Produced For – The Jon Peters Organization
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Private Stock Records, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Diana Music
- Copyright (c) – Just Over The Bridge Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – JP Music
- Copyright (c) – Featherbed Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Deiderata Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Unichappell Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Sherlyn Publishing Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Zumac Music
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Two Lips Music
- Published By – Out 'N' Out Music
- Published By – Koppelman-Bandier Music Corp.
- Published By – Harrick Music, Inc.
- Remixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Arranged By [Prisoner Instrumental] – Deane Hagen
- Concertmaster [Score] – Jerry Vinci*
- Design [Album Design] – Seiniger/Morrison & Associates*
- Executive-Producer [Album] – Charles Koppelman, Jon Peters
- Guitar [Score] – Tom Tedesco*
- Management [Orchestra Manager] – Patti De Caro
- Orchestrated By [Score] – Carl Brant
- Photography By [Barbra Streisand] – Steve Schapiro
- Producer [Album] – Gary Klein
- Recorded By [Score] – Dan Wallin
- Remix [Album] – Armin Steiner
- Score, Composed By [Score], Conductor [Score] – Artie Kane
NotesReleased in a gatefold and with an inner credits-sleeve
On back cover:
℗1978 CBS Inc. ©1978 CBS Inc.
Manufactured and Distributed by-CBS Records Canada Ltd./Fabrique et Distribue par-CBS Disques Canada Ltee.
[A6a]¹℗1977 RCA Records / [A6b]²℗1976 T.K. Records, A Division of T.K. Productions, Inc. / [B2]³℗1978 Private Stock Records
Litho In Canada
On printed inner sleeve:
©1977 Diana Music - BMI
©1977 Just Over the Bridge Music Company - BMI
A Division of the 57th Street Entertainment Company, Inc.
©1978 JP Music - BMI
Two Lips Music - BMI
Out 'n Out Music - BMI
Koppelman-Bandler Music Corp. - BMI
Courtesy of RCA Records
©1977 Featherbed Music Co./Deiderata Music Co. & Unichappell Music Co. - BMI
Courtesy of T.K. Records
Source: From the LP Part 3 (TK 605)
℗1976 T.K. Records, A Division of T.K. Production Inc.
Trademark - T.K. Records
Distributed by T.K. Records
©1977 Sherlyn Publishing Company, Inc. - BMI
Harrick Music Inc. - BMI
Courtesy of Private Stock Records Ltd.
"A Product of Love"
©1977 Zumac Music - BMI
Album Produced ... for The Entertainment Company in Association with the Jon Peters Organization
Album Re-mixed ... at Sound Labs, Inc.
©1978 CBS Inc. / ℗1978 CBS Inc.
A6b titled "(Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty" on cover vs. "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" on inner sleeve & label
B2 credited to "Michael Zager Band" on cover vs. "The Michael Zager Band" on inner sleeve
B4 titled "Lulu & Michelle" on cover vs. "Lulu And Michelle" on label
B5 titled "Love & Pity" on cover vs. "Love And Pity" on lable
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): AL 35487
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): BL 35487
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etched, º stamped): ② AL35487∙1A∙2HD º
- Matrix / Runout (B-side etched, º stamped): ② BL35487∙1A∙2HD º
- Price Code (spine): G8
- Rights Society (A1, A3, A6a, A6b, B2): BMI
|JS 35487||Various||Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||Columbia||JS 35487||US||1978|
|CBS 83007, 83007||Various||Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS, CBS||CBS 83007, 83007||Netherlands||1978|
|S CBS 70163||Various||Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||S CBS 70163||UK||1978|
|83007||Various||Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||CBS||83007||Greece||1978|
|JST 35487||Various||Eyes Of Laura Mars (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Album, Dol)||Columbia||JST 35487||US||1978|