Lisa Cerbone - Lisa Cerbone mp3 flac download
|Date of release:||1993|
|MP3 album size:||1945 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1211 mb|
|Digital formats:||MPC APE DTS FLAC VOX AU XM|
We Were All Together - Lisa Cerbone. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
In an industry that favors quantity over quality and marketability over merit, Lisa Cerbone has given listeners in Mercy a small wonder to cherish.
Listen free to Lisa Cerbone – Lisa Cerbone (Amber, Three Boys in the Schoolyard and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Features Song Lyrics for Lisa Cerbone's Ordinary Days album.
Listen to Ordinary Days by Lisa Cerbone on Deezer.
Album · 1997 · 12 Songs.
Memories unearthed after a season of snow are released in a swift rush of spring scents on Lisa Cerbone's Mercy. The singer/guitarist can waft in jangle pop winds like the Sundays or twist her voice to mimic Kate Bush's witching woman-child. In fact, the sweet arrangements provided by a talented backing band, while clearly enjoyable, might almost be unnecessary; Cerbone's lovely vocals could take root in a wasteland. If she's not a household name, perhaps it's because Cerbone has a household of her own to watch after.
Singer/songwriter Lisa Cerbone's Ordinary Days is like a cigarette on an overcast afternoon. Beginning with the phrase "Aimless and tired," from the wonderful opener "Swallowing Stones," she skillfully navigates the heart and soul with a keen eye for detail and a gift for melody. Her tiny voice conveys huge emotion on the poignant "Sweep Your Hair From Your Eyes" and the dreamy "Beautiful Mess
|2||Three Boys In The Schoolyard||3:37|
|3||Painful Smile (New Year's Day)||5:18|
|4||Dead End Streets||4:13|
|5||My Little Sister And Me||5:27|
|7||Manic Depressive Jubilation||4:18|
|8||Close Your Eyes||4:04|
- Recorded At – Hit And Run Studios
- Acoustic Guitar – Eric Jensen, Lisa Cerbone
- Art Direction, Artwork By [Graphics] – Andy Reynolds
- Bass – Eric Jensen, Gary Mosca, Steve Carr
- Drums – Chris Salamone, Ron Campbell
- Engineer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Steve Carr
- Guitar – Brad Marcus, Eric Jensen, Lisa Cerbone, Steve Carr
- Keyboards – Darrel Patterson, Lisa Cerbone, Steve Carr, Tim Camp
- Percussion – Lisa Cerbone, Ron Campbell , Steve Carr
- Photography By – Louis Faurer
- Photography By [Of Lisa] – Kathy Kim
- Producer – Eric Jensen, Steve Carr
- Producer, Written-By – Lisa Cerbone
- Violin – Willem Elzevir
- Vocals – Lisa Cerbone
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (SPARS Code): ADD
- Matrix / Runout: SPR1301 W.O. 31487-2V