Yossi Sassi - Melting Clocks mp3 flac download
|Style:||Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Folk Rock|
|Date of release:||2012|
|MP3 album size:||1204 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1467 mb|
|Digital formats:||WMA WAV VQF AAC AUD MP2 ASF|
50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести.
Увлекательные игры и пазлы для детей на myToys. ru! Недорого! Доставка РФ
Melting Clocks by Yossi Sassi, released 27 February 2012 1. Drive 2. Fields of Sunrise 3. The Calling: Rush Hour 4. Numbers World 5. Melting Thoughts 6. Another Day In The Office 7. Ain't Good Enough 8. The Routine 9. Sahara Afternoon 10. Sunset 11. Simple Things 12. Melting Clocks Melting Clocks is Yossi Sassi's debut solo album. It is a conceptual album about the daily routines of life and choosing between the path that is known and the path you truly desire inside your heart.
Yossi Sassi invented the unique Bouzoukitara instrument (Electric guitar combined with acoustic Bouzouki), gave a TED talk on 'The power of music to unite people', and was awarded 4 peace and friendship awards from cities and governments. He endorses some of the best musical equipment manufacturers in the world
Listen to Melting Clocks by Yossi Sassi on Deezer. Composers: Yossi Sassi. Total duration:55 min. 01. Drive.
Yossi Sassi : Melting Clocks,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Heavy Rock Yossi Sassi. Список групп Heavy Rock Yossi Sassi Melting Clocks. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Band Name Yossi Sassi.
His debut solo album Melting Clocks, got him voted for "Top Newcomer of 2012" by Rock Hard magazine readers for his solo work. His 2016 work with Yossi Sassi band, Roots and Roads, was submitted for Grammy's award consideration Contents. 1 Early years Career. Yossi Sassi blends East with West, Rock with world music, melodic tunes with progressive passages, and traditional folk instruments with electric riffs
Only for completionists (0%). Guitar-oriented oriental rock with prog leanings: this might be the best way to describe Yossi Sassi's first solo album ''Melting Clocks'' that spins around the most important parameter of our lives - time
Artists Yossi Sassi Melting Clocks. Melting Clocks Yossi Sassi. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Melting Clocks. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Yossi Sassi.
Melting Clocks Tracklist. 4. Number's World Lyrics. 9. Sahara Afternoon Lyrics. 11. Simple Things Lyrics.
Yossi Sassi – Guitars (Electric, Nylon-String, Acoustic, 7-Strings), Oud, Saz, Bouzouki, Chumbush, Vocals, Keyboards, Bass Guitar on The Routine Uri Shamir – Bass Guitar Shay Ifrah – Drums Ben Azar – Electric Guitar Solo on Simple Things. Guest musicians Marty Friedman – Lead Guitar on The Routine Marina Maximilian Blumin – Vocals on Melting Thoughts Roei Fridman – Percussion Nizar Radwan and Dimitri Radwan – Violins Alfred Hajjar – Nay and Kawala Flutes Roy Zuarets – Piano David Sassi- Backing vocals on The Routine Mary Weber- Narration on Numbers’ World. Mixed by Liron Schaffer at Zaza Jaffa Studios. Mastered by Michael Fossenkemper at Turtletone Studios, NYC. Pre-production by Yossi at Simplyossi Studios. Booklet Art and Photo Art by Dina Bova.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Fields Of Sunrise||5:07|
|3||The Calling: Rush Hour||4:51|
Narrator – Mary Weber
Lyrics By – Marina Maximilian BluminVocals – Marina Maximilian Blumin
|6||Another Day In The Office||4:18|
|7||Ain't Good Enough||3:56|
Backing Vocals – David SassiBass Guitar – Yossi Sassi*Lead Guitar – Marty Friedman
Electric Guitar, Soloist – Ben Azar
- Licensed To – Verycords
- Copyright (c) – Yossi Sassi
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Yossi Sassi
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0101929600-0101
- Produced At – Simplyossi Studios
- Recorded At – Bardo Studios
- Mixed At – Zaza Studio
- Mastered At – Turtle Tone Studios
- Artwork, Design Concept, Graphics, Design – Dina Bova, Gadi Boleslavsky
- Bass Guitar – Uri Shamir
- Composed By [All Music] – Yossi Sassi*
- Design [Logo] – Ayelet Rabinovitch
- Design Concept [Logo] – Yossi Sassi*
- Drums – Shay Ifrah
- Electric Guitar, Guitar [Nylon String, 7-Strings], Acoustic Guitar, Oud, Baglama [Saz], Bouzouki, Cümbüş [Chumbush], Vocals, Keyboards – Yossi Sassi*
- Engineer [Assistants] – Jonathan Kossov, Tamir Kitay
- Engineer [Recording] – Liron Schaffer*
- Lyrics By – Mary Weber (tracks: 4, 9, 11), Yossi Sassi* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12)
- Mastered By – Michael Fossenkemper
- Mixed By – Liron Schaffer*
- Ney, Flute [Kawala] – Alfred Hajjar
- Percussion – Roei Fridman
- Piano – Roy Zuarets
- Producer – Yossi Sassi*
- Producer [Pre-Production] – Yossi*
- Producer [Production Assistant], Technician [Guitar Technician] – Ben Essev
- Violin – Dimitri Radwan, Nizar Radwan
NotesReleased in standard jewel case.
Includes 12 page booklet with lyrics.
Recorded at Bardo Studios, Tel-Aviv, Israel. Mixed at Zaza Jaffa Studios. Mastered at Turtletone Studios, NYC. Pre-production at Simplyossi Studios.
Under exclusive license to: Verycord
Yossi Sassi 2012 © ℗ Melting Clocks
Made in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 760220 460028
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0101929600-0101 11 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94W3
|HF232||Yossi Sassi*||Melting Clocks (CD, Album)||High Fidelity||HF232||Israel||2011|
|EOL017||Yossi Sassi*||Melting Clocks (CD, Album)||End Of The Light||EOL017||2012|