Slow To Speak - Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams New York City mp3 flac download
|Performer:||Slow To Speak|
|Title:||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams New York City|
|Style:||House, Deep House, Garage House|
|Date of release:||2012|
|MP3 album size:||1858 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1695 mb|
|Digital formats:||VOC WMA MOD AA ADX AAC AU|
Label : King Street Release Date : 2012-08-06 Album: Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams NY.
The Ghetto (Classic House Mix) (Classic House Mix) качать онлайн, как и Melvin Reese - The Ghetto (Classic House Mix) (Classic House Mix), House Control - Calling The Night (Power Mix), The Perfect Gentleman - Classic One (Carran s Love 4 Fashion Cl. .
Часы Daniel Wellington Classic York.
The only album ever released on Factory’s ill-starred Factory America imprint, Ike Yard’s 1982 debut has long been held in high esteem by the heads who’ve heard it (Kode9 and Raime being two recent champions), but no one could hope to own it on vinyl without paying hundreds of pounds for an original copy. 34: various artists 122 BPM: the birth of house music (still music). 33: woo IT’s cosy inside (drag city). An absolute gem from 1989, It’s Cosy Inside was recorded in the late ’80s by brothers Clive and Mark Ives, and originally released on Savage Republic’s Independent Project label; it consists of 14 bucolic electronic miniatures that variously recall Eno, Robert Wyatt, The Incredible String Band and Cluster, but more cheerful and homespun.
Francis Englehardt and Paul Nickerson of Slow to Speak/Dope Jams. When it comes to rip your chest open, toss your bleeding heart into the air proclamations of love (and lamentations of love lost) nothing beats the soul-wrenching sounds of gospel-house. And when it comes to digging in the crates to shift out the sweet stuff from the shit, nobody beats Slow to Speak, the DJ duo behind Dope Jams-possibly the greatest dance music record store that has ever lived and died in New York City. Well, it was definitely the saltiest.
Tracklist: A Kerri Chandler – Coro B Ananda Project – Cascades Of Colour. Bollen & Fichtner – Our Most Valuable Treachery.
Dope Jams alert! NYC’s beloved Slow To Speak duo glue together a breathtaking number of vintage house classics in true megamix fashion. 1CLS – Can You Feel It? (In House Dub)Strictly Rhythm. 2Reel 2 Real – Go On MoveStrictly Rhythm. 4Beatboxx – Keep On Jumpin' (Egotrip Mix)Strictly Rhythm. 5The Untouchables – Swing DoctorStrictly Rhythm. 6La Trece – I Want To Thank You (MK Dub)Defected. 74th Measure Men – 4 YouDefected. 8MK – Always (12" Underground) feat. 15Erick Morillo – I Feel ItStrictly Rhythm. 16Banji Boys – Love Thang (Cat Walk Mix)Strictly Rhythm.
Dope Jams confirms Good Room residency. The New York Times points to rising sales and new pressing plants as evidence of the disputed phenomenon. With their new album slated for release this month, the reclusive duo give The Guardian an insight into their influences and working methods.
Suburban Deep House Grooves New York. Kompositörer: Piero scibetta - Paolo Pozzi - Walter Filippi. Good Morning in Love (Original Mix). Colin Stuart Blawton. Suburban Deep House Grooves New York.
Johnny Dangerous - Emerald City (Dangerous Club Mix) 15. Kerri Chandler - Harder Gets Higher 16. Carolyn Harding - Pick it Up (Overload Dub) 17. Urban Soul - What Do I Gotta Do (Eric Kupper Club Mix) 18. Ananda Project - Straight Magic (Wamdue Kids Jazz Mix) 19. Ananda Project - Cascades Of Colour (Wamdue Black Mix) Другие тексты песен "Classic House Grooves".
15 - Johnnydangerous - Emerald City (Dangerous Club Mix). 16 - Carolyn Harding - Pick It Up (Overload Dub). 17 - DJ Roland Clark presents Urban Soul - What Do I Gotta Do (Eric Kupper Club Mix). 19 - Ananda Project - Cascades Of Colour (feat. Gaelle Adisson) (Wamdue Black Mix). 20 - Dope Jams - Classic House Grooves Mixed by Dope Jams (Continuous Mix).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Mood II Swing||Sunlight In My Eyes|
|A2||–Mood II Swing Feat. Carol Sylvan*||Closer (Swing To Mood Dub)|
|B||–Danell Dixon||Dance, Dance|
|C1||–Gerideau||Take A Stand (Smack "Rain Vibe" Remix)
Remix – Smack
|C2||–Johnny Dangerous||Emerald City (Dangerous Club Mix)|
|D1||–Tears Of Velva||The Way I Feel (4 Daye Mix)|
|D2||–The Ananda Project||Straight Magic (Wamdue Kids Jazz Mix)|
- Copyright (c) – King Street Sounds
- Mastered At – Complete Mastering
- Produced For – Mood II Swing Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Gregory Ruben Entertainment, Inc.
- Published By – A Frank Luz Publishing
- Published By – Moody Black Keys
- Published By – King Grooves
- Published By – Disc-Tinct Echo Music
- Licensed From – Music Station
- Distributed By – Hi's Production USA, Inc.
- Produced For – Smack Productions
- Published By – Foremost Poets Publishing
- Published By – Nite Beat
- Published By – True Vibes
- Published By – Champion Music
- Produced For – Wamdue Productions
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Compiled By, Other [Effects], Other [Overdubs] – Slow To Speak
- Cover, Photography – Adam Gibbons
- Executive Producer – Hisa Ishioka
- Liner Notes – Charlene DeSalle
- Mastered By – Dietrich Schoenemann
- Producer – Eddie Perez (tracks: C1), Kumiko McDougald (tracks: D1), Yahya McDougald (tracks: D1)
- Producer, Mixed By – John Ciafone (tracks: A1, A2), Johnny Dangerous (tracks: C2), Lem Springsteen (tracks: A1, A2)
- Written-By – Heather Johnson (tracks: D2), J. Duke* (tracks: D1), John Holiday (tracks: C2), Kerri Chandler (tracks: D1)
- Written-By, Producer – Danell Dixon (tracks: B)
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Chris Brann (tracks: D2)
NotesProject Kon.cept: S.F.C.
Layout / Design: Kenny Harris
A-Side recorded at Lower Level. A Frank Luz (BMI) / Moody Black Keys (BMI). ℗ & © 1994 Nite Grooves.
B-Side Kikala Bass (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP). ℗ & © 1994 Nite Grooves.
C-Side, Track 1 Dis-tinct Echo Music (BMI). ℗ & © 1993 Music Station. Under License from Music Station / Famous Records.
C-Side, Track 2 Foremost Poets Publishing (BMI) / Nite Beat (BMI). ℗ & © 1994 King Street Sounds.
D-Side, Track 1 True Vibes (BMI) / Champion Music (BMI). ℗ & © 1995 King Street Sounds.
D-Side, Track 2 Kissing U (ASCAP) / Chrysalis Music (ASCAP) / King Grooves (ASCAP). ℗ & © 1998 Nite Grooves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side A): KSS-580 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side B): KSS-580 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side C): KSS-580 C DS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched, Side D): KSS-580 D
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label A): KSS-580-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label B): KSS-580-B
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label C): KSS-580-C
- Matrix / Runout (Label Matrix, Center Label D): KSS-580-D
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|KCD-580||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams, New York City (CD, Comp, Mixed)||King Street Sounds||KCD-580||US||2012|
|KSS 580||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams New York City (2x12", Comp, Ltd, Cle)||King Street Sounds||KSS 580||US||2012|
|IMFYL038||Slow To Speak||Classic House Grooves: Dope Jams, New York City (CD, Comp, Mixed)||Music 4 Your Legs||IMFYL038||Japan||2012|