John Zorn - Eyvind Kang - Alastor (Book Of Angels Volume 21) mp3 flac download
|Genre:||Jazz / Classical|
|Title:||Alastor (Book Of Angels Volume 21)|
|Style:||Contemporary Jazz, Contemporary|
|Date of release:||2014|
|MP3 album size:||1798 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1661 mb|
|Digital formats:||VQF ASF MP4 AA WMA VOX AUD|
From Kang's beautiful volume of John Zorn's Book of Angels series. Vocals by Jessika Kenney
Возврат 20% НДС юрлицам! Элитный жилой комплекс. Премиальный сервис 5 от Marriott. nbsp;· Проектная декларация на рекламируемом сайте
John Zorn appears on over 400 recordings as a composer or performer. This is a selection of recordings released under his name, bands he was/is part of, collaborations with other musicians, and significant albums to which he has contributed. The year indicates when the album was first released and any subsequent years if the following release included additional material. 2 The Parachute Years (1997). 3 Cobra performances. Alastor: Book of Angels Volume 21 (by Eyvind Kang, 2014). Adramelech: Book of Angels Volume 22 (by Zion80, 2014). Aguares: Book of Angels Volume 23 (by Roberto Juan Rodríguez, 2014).
Alastor: The Book of Angels, Vol. 21. 2014.
John Zorn - Eyvind Kang - 2014 Alastor: Book Of Angels Volume 21 .Label: Tzadik – TZ 8316 Format: CD, Album Country: US Released: 29 Apr 2014 Genre: Jazz, Classical Style: Contemporary Jazz. 01 Hakem 02 Samchia 03 Hakha 04 Jetrel 05 Variel 06 Loquel 07 Rachiel 08 Barael 09 Sakriel 10 Uriron
4 Masada Book 2: The Book of Angels. 5 Masada Book 3: The Book Beriah. The first group to use the Masada name was Zorn (alto saxophone), Dave Douglas (trumpet), Greg Cohen (double bass), and Joey Baron (drums). On occasion, different drummers filled in for Baron – most frequently Kenny Wollesen. Alastor: Book of Angels Volume 21 by Eyvind Kang (Tzadik, 2014). Adramelech: Book of Angels Volume 22 by Zion80 (Tzadik, 2014). Aguares: Book Of Angels Volume 23 by Roberto Rodriguez (Tzadik, 2014).
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Alastor: Book of Angels, Volume 21. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Eyvind Kang. The Face of the Earth.
Etichetta principale: Archival Series.
Eyvind Kang chronology. Alastor: Book of Angels Volume 21 (2014). Book of Angels chronology. Tap: Book of Angels Volume 20 (2014). Adramelech: Book of Angels Volume 22 (2014) Contents. The Hermetic Organ Vol. 2 is an album by John Zorn, consisting of a live improvisation on the Aeolian-Skinner pipe organ of St. Paul's Chapel at Columbia University, which was recorded on September 23, 2013 and released on Tzadik Records in January 2014. The performance was part of the Mille. mage: The Hermetic Organ Vol 2.
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – East Side Sound
- Mixed At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Copyright (c) – Tzadik
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tzadik
- Arranged By – Eyvind Kang
- Bass – Jacob Yackshaw, Moriah Neils, Shahzad Ismaily
- Bassoon – Emma Ashbrook
- Bongos [Bongo], Congas [Conga], Claves [Clave], Guiro, Tabla, Triangle – Tor Dietrichson
- Cello – Maria Scherer Wilson*, William Smith
- Clarinet [Clarinets], Flute [Flutes], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Hans Teuber
- Composed By – John Zorn
- Design – Chippy , Heung.Heung Chin*
- Drums, Percussion – Dave Abramson
- Electric Bass, Guitar [Guitars], Janggu, Zither [Kacapi], Kemenche [Kamancheh], Synthesizer [Korg Synth], Synthesizer [Moog Synth], Oud, Percussion, Piano, Lute [Setar], Sitar, Viola, Violin, Voice – Eyvind Kang
- English Horn, Oboe – Taina Karr
- Executive-Producer, Co-producer [Associate Producer] – John Zorn, Kazunori Sugiyama
- French Horn – Josiah Boothby
- Gayageum – JungAh Song
- Geomungo – Soyeon Park
- Janggu, K'kwaengwari [Kkwaenggwari] – Hyeonhee Park
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Mixed By – Randall Dunn
- Photography By [Obi Strip] [Uncredited] – Frank Schmitt
- Producer – Eyvind Kang, Randall Dunn
- Recorded By – Randall Dunn
- Recorded By [Basic Tracks] – Marc Urselli (tracks: 1, 6, 9, 10)
- Synthesizer [Moog Synth], Voice – Randall Dunn
- Tar (Drum) [Tar] – Hidayat Honari
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Skerik
- Trumpet – Cuong Vu
- Voice – Jessika Kenney, Maya Dunietz
NotesPackaged in a Digipak with a die-cut front cover and, around the spine, a photo-illustrated black obi that includes notes. Includes card insert under Digipak inlay tray, with credits and "Every Rose" by Zelda, translated from the Hebrew by John Zorn.
Recorded and mixed at Avast, Seattle
except 1, 6, 9, 10 basic tracks recorded at Eastside Sound, NYC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 02397-8316-2 4
- Barcode (String): 702397831624