Maynard Ferguson - Maynard Ferguson Plays Bill Holman's Arrangements - I Have But Two Horns mp3 flac download
|Title:||Maynard Ferguson Plays Bill Holman's Arrangements - I Have But Two Horns|
|Style:||Post Bop, Cool Jazz, Big Band|
|Date of release:||2005|
|MP3 album size:||1836 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1171 mb|
|Digital formats:||AUD MP2 MMF XM ASF MIDI AIFF|
Stratospheric - Студийный альбом от Maynard Ferguson. В альбом вошло 20 треков.
Посмотрите больше идей на темы Maynard ferguson, Trumpet и Pipes.
Walter "Maynard" Ferguson (May 4, 1928 – August 23, 2006) was a Canadian-born jazz trumpet player and bandleader. Maynard's first idol was trumpeter Harry James and he first received his music union card at age thirteen. He left Montreal at age eighteen with close friend and schoolmate, Oscar Peterson and secured a contract recording session work with RCA Victor's prestigious Jazz division. He came to prominence playing in Stan Kenton's orchestra, before forming his own band in 1957.
Plays Bill Holman's Arrangements. I Have But Two Horns. feat: Maynard Ferguson & His Octet.
Alto Saxophone – Herb Geller. Arranged By – Bill Holman. Trumpet – Buddy Childers (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12), Conte Candoli (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Maynard Ferguson, Ray Linn (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12). Valve Trombone – Maynard Ferguson. This Compilation Ⓟ & Ⓒ by Fresh Sound Records.
Released On : Apr 03, 2013. Listen to bill holman Super-G MP3 song. Super-G song from the album I Have But Two Horns (Maynard Ferguson Plays Bill Holman's Arrangements) is released on Apr 2013. The duration of song is 07:30. This song is sung by bill holman.
By Maynard Ferguson, bill holman. PLAY ALL. I Have But Two Horns (Maynard Ferguson Plays Bill Holman's Arrangements). Released by Jazz City Series Apr 2013 25 Tracks. By Maynard Ferguson, bill holman.
All songs and all albums Maynard Ferguson You can listen for information on the site. Download the album or mp3, watch videos Maynard Ferguson. All video clips of all the songs are here. Also known as Dennis DoBlasio, . ергюсон, Ferguson, M. Ferguson, . erguson, Maynard, Maynard Ferguson And His Orchestra, Maynard Ferguson And His Swingin' Dream Band Orchestra, Maynard Ferguson Orchestra, Maynard Furgeson.
When he debuted with Stan Kenton's Orchestra in 1950, Maynard Ferguson could play higher than any other trumpeter up to that point in jazz history, and he was accurate. On A High Note: The Best Of The Concord Jazz Recordings.
I Have but Two Horns (Maynard Ferguson Plays Bill Holman's Arrangements). Such players as Slide Hampton, Don Ellis, Don Sebesky, Willie Maiden, John Bunch, Joe Zawinul, Joe Farrell, Jaki Byard, Lanny Morgan, Rufus Jones, Bill Berry, and Don Menza were among the more notable sidemen. After economics forced him to give up the impressive band, Ferguson had a few years in which he was only semi-active in music, spending time in India and eventually forming a new band in England. After moving back to the . Ferguson in 1974 drifted quickly into commercialism
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – Jacques Prévert, Johnny MercerWritten-By – Joseph Kosma
|1-3||What Was Her Name?||5:03|
|1-4||My New Flame||4:04|
|1-5||20, Rue De Madrid||5:05|
|1-9||I Have But Two Horns||3:41|
|2-1||The Roamin' Showman||3:34|
|2-3||C'est La Blues||3:57|
|2-6||Ain't Life Grand?||3:13|
|2-8||Well, Hardly Ever||3:29|
|2-10||Never You Mind||3:27|
|2-11||Miss Pitlack Regrets||3:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fresh Sound Records
- Copyright (c) – Fresh Sound Records
- Manufactured By – Blue Moon Producciones Discográficas S.L.
- Distributed By – Blue Moon Producciones Discográficas S.L.
- Alto Saxophone – Herb Geller
- Arranged By – Bill Holman
- Baritone Saxophone – Bob Gordon (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Bud Shank (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Bass – Buddy Clark (tracks: 2-9 to 2-12), Max Bennett (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6), Ray Brown (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8), Red Callender (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9), Red Mitchell (tracks: 1-10 to 1-13)
- Drums – Alvin Stoller (tracks: 2-5 to 2-12), Gary Frommer (tracks: 1-10 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-4), Shelly Manne (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9), Sid Bulkin (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6)
- Piano – Ian Bernard (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9), Lorraine Geller (tracks: 1-10 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-12)
- Reissue Producer – Jordi Pujol
- Tenor Saxophone – Bill Holman (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12), Georgie Auld (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9, 2-1 to 2-12), Nino Tempo (tracks: 1-10 to 1-13)
- Trombone – Bob Burgess (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12), Milt Bernhart
- Trumpet – Buddy Childers (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12), Conte Candoli (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Maynard Ferguson, Ray Linn (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Valve Trombone – Maynard Ferguson
NotesThis Compilation Ⓟ & Ⓒ by Fresh Sound Records
All tracks recorded at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA, USA:
1-1 to 1-6 April 25, 1955; 1-7 to 1-9 April 27, 1955; 1-10 to 1-13 August 26, 1955.
2-1 to 2-4 November 7, 1955; 2-5 to 2-8 November 10, 1955; 2-9 to 2-12 May 12, 1956.
Made in Spain.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 427328 622097
- Rights Society: SGAE
- Other (D.L.): B 43213/2005