Loggins And Messina - On Stage mp3 flac download
|Performer:||Loggins And Messina|
|Style:||Arena Rock, Pop Rock, Folk Rock|
|Date of release:||1974|
|MP3 album size:||1835 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1369 mb|
|Digital formats:||RA AA AHX XM AUD ADX VQF|
On Stage - Kenny Loggins, Jim Messina, Loggins & Messina. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
On Stage is the fourth album by singer/songwriter duo Loggins and Messina, released in 1974. As their first live album, it was released as a double album and featured a side-long version of their hit song "Vahevala". Sides shown are for the original dual-record vinyl released by Columbia records in 1974. The CD release is also a double-disc set; the first disc consists of sides and and the second contains sides and "House at Pooh Corner" (Kenny Loggins) – 2:40 (lead singer: Kenny Loggins). The CD release is also a DualDisc set; the first disc consists of sides and and the second contains sides and Side "House at Pooh Corner" (Kenny Loggins) – 2:40 (lead singer: Kenny Loggins).
From: San Francisco, Winterland, April 28, 29, 1972 New York, Carnegie Hall, March 12, 1973 Boston, Orpheum Theatre, March 4, 1973. Publishing: A1, A4, A5, D1: American Broadcasting Music, In. ASCAP A2, C1: Gnossos Music/ASCAP A3, B4: Gnossos Music/Portofino Music/ASCAP A6, A7, B1, B3, D2a, D2c, D4: Jasperilla Music C. ASCAP B2, D2b, D3: Jasperilla Music C. American Broadcasting Music, In. ASCAP. The Ronald O. Perelman Stage is 42 feet deep, the First Tier and Second Tier consist of sixty-five boxes, the First Tier has 264 seats at eight seats per box and the Second Tier seats 238, with boxes ranging from six to eight seats each. Second from the top is the Dress Circle, seating 444 in six rows, at the top, the balcony seats 837.
Loggins and Messina - On Stage (1974) LP Vinyl Record CBS DBL LP Gatefold Cover. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. Loggins and Messina promo 2x LP Finale on Columbia folk rock gatefold. Authentic Loggins and Messina vinyl record. Overall condition of the album is GOOD. Loggins and Messina NM 45 rpm "My Music" on Columbia Records. Lovin' Me (Messina, Murray MacLeod) (lead singer: Jim Messina). To Make a Woman Feel Wanted (Loggins, Messina) (lead singers: Kenny Loggins, Jim Messina). Peace of Mind" (Messina) (lead singer: Kenny Loggins). Your Mama Don't Dance" (Loggins, Messina) – 3:02 (lead singers: Jim Messina, Kenny Loggins). Nobody But You" (Messina) – 4:32 (lead singer: Jim Messina).
Folk Rock Loggins And Messina. 队列表 Folk Rock Loggins And Messina On Stage. Band Name Loggins And Messina. On Stage is an Elvis Presley live album mostly recorded between February 17 and 19, 1970 at the International Hotel, Paradise, Nevada, and released on RCA Records LSP-4362. It was an immediate follow up to From Memphis to Vegas/From Vegas to Memphis, which also featured live recordings. Unlike the previous release, however, this album focused on songs that were not, at the time, associated with Elvis.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||House At Pooh Corner||2:31|
|A3||You Could Break My Heart||2:59|
|A4||Lady Of My Heart||1:42|
|A5||Long Tail Cat||3:11|
|A6||Listen To A Country Song
Written-By – Al Garth, Jim Messina
Written-By – Al Garth, Jim Messina
|B1||Just Before The News||1:03|
Written-By – Dan Loggins, Dan Lottermoser*
|D1||Back To Georgia||3:00|
Written-By – Jim Messina, Murray MacLeod
|D2b||To Make A Woman Feel Wanted|
|D2c||Peace Of Mind|
|D3||Your Mama Don't Dance||2:34|
|D4||Nobody But You||4:03|
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- Recorded At – Orpheum Theatre
- Recorded At – Winterland
- Engineered At – Haji Sound
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Published By – Gnossos Music
- Published By – Portofino Music
- Published By – Jasperilla Music Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Art Direction – Ron Coro
- Bass – Larry Sims
- Design – John & Barbara Casado*
- Drums – Merel Bregante
- Engineer – Alex Kazanegras, John Fiore
- Flute, Horns – Jon Clarke
- Liner Notes – Ellen Wolff, Jack Breschard
- Management [Personal] – Schiffman & Larson
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – Az*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Tyler Thornton
- Photography By [Winners] – Bob Jenkins , Ed Caraeff, Ellen Wolff, Frank Zinn, Fred Golchan*, Jenny Messina, Jim Marshall , Ron Frilot, Suzan Carson
- Producer – Jim Messina
- Tour Manager [Road Mgmt] – David Cieslak, Jim Recor
- Violin, Horns – Al Garth
- Vocals – Jim Messina, Kenny Loggins
- Written-By – Jim Messina (tracks: B1, B3, D2c, D4), Ken Loggins* (tracks: A1 to A5, B4, D1), Ken Loggins And Jim Messina* (tracks: B2, D2b, D3)
Notes℗ © 1974 CBS, Inc.
Carnegie Hall - New York, March 1st & 2nd, 1973
Orpheum Theatre - Boston, March 4th, 1973
Winterland - San Francisco, April 28th & 29th, 1972
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog #): C 32849
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog #): C 32850
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 32849
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 32849
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Label): AL 32850
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Label): BL 32850
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 1): T / PAL 32849-1E A2 C
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 1): T / PBL 32849-1E A2 C
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 1): T / PAL 32850-1E A2
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 1): T / PBL 32850-1E A2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 2): T1 PAL 32849-1E º A2 A4
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 2): T1 PBL 32849-1F º A2 A5
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 2): T1 PAL 32850-1E º A2 B4
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Etch exc º stamp, var. 2): T1 PBL 32850-2F A2 º A1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID: T
|PG 32848||Loggins And Messina||On Stage (2xLP, Album, San)||Columbia||PG 32848||US||1974|
|SOPW7~8||Loggins And Messina||On Stage (2xLP, Album)||CBS/Sony||SOPW7~8||Japan||1974|
|477947 2||Loggins And Messina||On stage (2xCD, Album, RM)||Columbia||477947 2||Austria||1998|
|PGA-32848||Loggins And Messina||On Stage (8-Trk, Album)||Columbia||PGA-32848||Canada||1974|
|BGOCD1113||Loggins And Messina||On Stage (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||BGO Records||BGOCD1113||UK||2013|