Billy Eckstine And His Orchestra - Prisoner Of Love / All I Sing Is Blues mp3 flac download
|Performer:||Billy Eckstine And His Orchestra|
|Title:||Prisoner Of Love / All I Sing Is Blues|
|Style:||Big Band, Vocal|
|Date of release:||1945|
|MP3 album size:||1807 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1537 mb|
|Digital formats:||DTS MOD AA DMF AHX MPC ASF|
From the Great Billy Eckstine. Billy ECKSTINE & His Orchestra " Rhythm In A Riff " !!!
Опубликовано: 7 июл. 2012 г. Billy Eckstine - All I Sing Is Blues (1945) - The Overjazz Channel aims to offer only the . Billy ECKSTINE & His Orchestra " Rhythm In A Riff " !!!
No songs for Billy Eckstine & His Orchestra's Lonesome Lover Blues yet.
In the Still of the Night - Студийный альбом от Billy Eckstine. В альбом вошло 25 треков.
Скачать песню Billy Eckstine And His Orchestra - Blue в хорошем качестве (320Kbps), а также слушать их онлайн.
The Billy Eckstine Orchestra is considered to be the first bop big-band, and had Top Ten chart entries that included "A Cottage for Sale" and "Prisoner of Love" Dizzy Gillespie, in reflecting on the band in his 1979 autobiography To Be or Not to Bop, gives this perspective: "There was no band that sounded like Billy Eckstine's. In 1984 Eckstine recorded his penultimate album, I Am a Singer, arranged and conducted by Angelo DiPippo and featuring Toots Thielemans on harmonica. In November 1986, Eckstine recorded with saxophonist Benny Carter for his 1987 album Billy Eckstine Sings with Benny Carter. Eckstine made his final recordings for Motorcity Records, a label for ex-Motown artists founded by Ian Levine. He married his first wife, June, in 1942.
The Chronological Classics: Billy Eckstine and His Orchestra 1944-1945. Billy Eckstine and His Orchestra.
Billy Eckstine & Edward Heyman, Billy Eckstine. For Love Of Ivy. Billy Eckstine.
Billy Eckstein With Deluxe All Star Band, Billy Eckstine & His Orchestra, Billy Eckstine & Orch. Prisoner Of Love, All I Sing Is Blues (Shellac, 10"). National Records (2). 9017.
Artist: Billy Eckstine Orchestra. Album: The Best of the Big Bands. The Best of the Big Bands: Best 2 songs. Glenn Miller & His Orchestra - In The Mood 03:41. Charlie Barnet and His Orchestra - Knocking at The Famous Door 03:01. Billy Eckstine Orchestra: best 2 tracks. Billy Eckstine Orchestra - Serenade in Blue The Best of the Big Bands, 2009 02:55. Billy Eckstine Orchestra, Sarah Vaughan - Mean to Me Sara Vaughan and Her Jazz Friends, 1944 03:28. Artist: Billy Eckstine Orchestra.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Prisoner Of Love
Written-By – Gaskill*, Robin*, Russ Columbo
|B||All I Sing Is Blues
Written-By – Fred Gray
- Manufactured By – National Records Co.
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Budd Johnson, John Cobbs
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Teddy Cypron
- Bass [Uncredited] – Tommy Potter
- Drums [Uncredited] – Art Blakey
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Connie Wainwright
- Piano [Uncredited] – Richard "Duke" Ellington*
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Arthur Simmons*, Gene Ammons
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Chippy Outcalt*, Gerald Valentine , Howard Scott , Walter Knox
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Fats Navarro, Boonie Hazel*, Raymond Orr, Shorty McConnell
- Vocals [Vocal Refrain] – Billy Eckstine
NotesSide A recorded in New York City, NY September, 1945
Side B recorded in New York City, NY October 1945
Mfg. By National Records Co., Phillipsburg, N.J., U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): NSC 62
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): NSC 71
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): 9017-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): 9017-B