Alabama - In Pictures mp3 flac download
|Date of release:||1995|
|MP3 album size:||1218 mb|
|FLAC album size:||1429 mb|
|Digital formats:||DMF MP2 VQF MP1 AHX VOC ASF|
Just some pics of me that i put together to make this video. but my father doesn't try very hard.
From the album In Pictures (RCA). Written by Bobby Boyd and Joe Doyle.
Listen free to Alabama – In Pictures (Sunday Drive, She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl (Album Version) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
In Pictures is the sixteenth studio album by American country music band Alabama, released in 1995. It produced the singles "She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl", "In Pictures", "It Works", "Say I" and "The Maker Said Take Her", which respectively reached No. 2, No. 4, No. 19, No. 38 and No. 4 on the Hot Country Songs charts. Making it the first album of their career not to produce a number one hit. The title track was originally recorded by Linda Davis on her 1994 album Shoot for the Moon.
Album Name In Pictures. 9. The Maker Said Take Her. 10. In Pictures. 11. Heartbreak Express.
Album · 1995 · 11 Songs. 11 Songs, 38 Minutes. Released: 15 Aug 1995. 1995 BMG Entertainment.
I've got her photograph On a stand by my bed Two on the mantel And thousands in my head I can't believe how fast she's growing It ain't suppose to be like this Every time I look at her I see how much I've missed. I missed her first steps Her first words I love you daddy Is something I seldom hear Oh it hurts me so To watch my girl grow Up in pictures. I send the money down I do my best to do my part But it can't compare With what I pay with my heart There's still unanswered questions That weigh heavy on my mind Will she.
Alabama's train hasn't run out of steam on In Pictures, their thirteenth album of original material. The group doesn't depart from their trademark sound at all, but as the single "She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl" shows, that's a benefit. In Pictures may be merely another Alabama album, but the group's knack for turning out catchy, straightforward pop-inflected country has not diminished over the years.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). I haven't purchased this album yet. However, I have heard EVERY song on there. This is one album that you wanna get. The songs are clean. The songs are beautiful in a way that they are so touching that they might even make you a believer.
Alabama - In Pictures. Album: The Essential Alabama, 1998. I made this video for everyone who has ever been in this same situation. and I am still there.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Dak Alley, Ray Kennedy
|2||She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl
Written-By – Robert Jason
|3||My Love Belongs To You
Written-By – Ronnie Rogers
|4||I've Loved A Lot More Than I've Hurt
Written-By – Max D. Barnes, Max T. Barnes
|5||Spin The Wheel
Written-By – Jeff Stevens, Michael Clark
|6||Nothing Comes Close
Written-By – Ronnie Rogers
Written-By – Jeff Stevens, Steve Bogard
Written-By – Mark Alan Springer, Mickey Cates
|9||The Maker Said Take Her
Written-By – Mark Wright , Ronnie Rogers
Written-By – Bobby E. Boyd, Joe Doyle
Written-By – Jeff Cook , Phillip Wolfe
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Acoustic Guitar – Biff Watson, Richard Bennett
- Arranged By [Strings] – Emory Gordy, Jr.
- Art Direction – Mary Hamilton, Susan Eaddy
- Backing Vocals – Jeff Cook , Teddy Gentry
- Cello – John Catchings
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Big Cheese , Lauren Koch
- Design – Kym Juister
- Drums – Craig Krampf, Lonnie Wilson
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Herndon
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason, Chris Leuzinger, Dann Huff, Larry Hanson, Richard Bennett, Steve Gibson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tim Waters
- Engineer [Mixing Assistant] – Derek Bason
- Illustration – Scott Bonner
- Keyboards – John Barlow Jarvis*, Mike Lawler, Steve Nathan
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Randy Owen
- Mandolin – Biff Watson
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By – John Guess
- Photography By – Ron Keith
- Producer – Alabama, Emory Gordy, Jr.
- Recorded By – Alan Schulman (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11), Russ Martin (tracks: 1, 7, 8)
- Viola – Jim Grosjean, Kathryn Plummer, Kristin Wilkinson
- Violin – Christian Teal, Conni Ellisor, Connie Heard, David Davidson
- Vocals, Bass – Teddy Gentry
- Vocals, Guitar, Fiddle – Jeff Cook
|07863-66525-4||Alabama||In Pictures (Cass, Album, Club)||RCA||07863-66525-4||US||1995|
|07863 66525 4, 07863-66525-4||Alabama||In Pictures (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||RCA, RCA||07863 66525 4, 07863-66525-4||Canada||1995|
|BG2 66525||Alabama||In Pictures (CD, Album)||RCA||BG2 66525||US||1995|
|07863-66525-4||Alabama||In Pictures (Cass, Album)||RCA||07863-66525-4||US||1995|
|07863-66525-2||Alabama||In Pictures (CD, Album)||RCA||07863-66525-2||Canada||1995|